Trump Impeachment

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did we learn today from the impeachment hearings? Loved hearing the chants calling out for Nancy. Apparently they desecrated her office by breaking a mirror and putting their boots on her desk. Poor muffin. What about all the good folks both black and white that had their businesses burned to the ground after being looted this summer? 2000 cops injured this summer they say, some killed. What a sham this is. Its all about putting on a spectacle, about inciting rage between the left and the right. Who are the real insurrectionists here? Look in the mirror Nancy and AOC.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And how about Eric Swallwell standing up there condemning the Republicans? How many Republicans have been sleeping with a Chinese spy Eric? Who is the one that needs to be impeached as a traitor??

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And how about Eric Swallwell standing up there condemning the Republicans? How many Republicans have been sleeping with a Chinese spy Eric? Who is the one that needs to be impeached as a traitor??

As many of you know I am not a fan of trump but I have no problem being critical of the left swallow should have at least been stripped of his membership on the intelligence committee. As far as the impeachment it's just theater as the Democratic will not flip any more senator's on the republican side to get a super majority which is required

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The whole system is corrupt.
Because it blows their case right out of the water, they do this all the time and get away with it but if the GOP were to try it, they'd be screaming for blood. That whole party is filled with nothing but grifters, liars, cheats and nutcases.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Sure seems like another big distraction. What else is going on in the world right now that no one is paying attention too?
I listened to some of the BS today and I thought it was laid out like a fiction pocket book. Unbelievable the total waste of time and money!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now the FBI said they had intel this was going to happen. When Trump offered 10,000 Guard troops and was turned down one has to wonder if this was a big set up? When did Pelosi find out about it? Why did video show of the Capitol police just allowing the first wave in without trying to stop or slow them down? Something stinks here.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just reading a few of your deep state thoughts on here, just represents how and why we needed this impeachment to happen, your vile needs to be exterminated and removed

What happened was not a joke, people were scared shlt less and every one of you would of been as well if in there spots..

Lots of tuff keyboard jockeys here, your time will come

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3c5d4ca52848fd85c58684d26ca44385.jpg

a9dfca506c6a01b6ea8720bfcc4f9964.jpg

Similarities are starting to add up between these two

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just reading a few of your deep state thoughts on here, just represents how and why we needed this impeachment to happen, your vile needs to be exterminated and removed

What happened was not a joke, people were scared shlt less and every one of you would of been as well if in there spots..

Lots of tuff keyboard jockeys here, your time will come

You are utterly a subservient communist loving moron. Are you making threats? You are about as smart as the lead goat going into the slaughterhouse. You have absolutely no understanding of the Constitution.

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So people who disagree with your views : " your vile needs to be exterminated and removed".
And you write of "Lots of tuff keyboard jockeys here, your time will come". lolz
You Sir, fit the definition of a bigot perfectly.
Amazing the amount of cognitive dissonance in so many of the posts on this site.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I actually had started to think you were trolling and just having some fun with all your asinine and uninformed comments ,....... but sadly it’s becoming obvious , you’re just really dense , and that combined with farmer stubbornness and an apparent fondness for CNN bull$hit , and a teenage girl like emotions, renders you unable to realize what’s becoming obvious to anyone with a clue. I’ll bet you secretly have erotic thoughts about Pelosi and AOC !

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually had started to think you were trolling and just having some fun with all your asinine and uninformed comments ,....... but sadly it’s becoming obvious , you’re just really dense , and that combined with farmer stubbornness and an apparent fondness for CNN bull$hit , and a teenage girl like emotions, renders you unable to realize what’s becoming obvious to anyone with a clue. I’ll bet you secretly have erotic thoughts about Pelosi and AOC !

Good you feel that Lenny.. but there is also many farmers, teachers, and d such that feel just the same as me, just because they are well respected, quiet, does not mean there cores dont count

Looking at “you people “ is like a horse with blinders on , your views are so short sighted, it’s actually sad to say I know people like that!! Thank god only a few thou

You all have a good day

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be different farmers in Medicine Hat than here. I don't know one farmer in this community that likes a lefty. Prolly get shot in these parts if you admitted to being one. Better steer clear with your "vile" opinions in this area of the province fred. Could turn out bad.

Top Bottom