Truck soft Tonneau cover roll up velcro replacement

Dryden29

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a upholstery shop to sew in replacement velcro strips on to my roll up, soft tonneau cover??

Dodge 2500 6.5 box.

Have new strips on the box cap, but need the velcro replaced on both sides of the soft, roll up top.

Edmonton area or within an hour of the city.

Thanks.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a upholstery shop to sew in replacement velcro strips on to my roll up, soft tonneau cover??

Dodge 2500 6.5 box.

Have new strips on the box cap, but need the velcro replaced on both sides of the soft, roll up top.

Thanks.
. They will do alterations and personal and commercial sewing of all types. I brought him a bunch of jeans that I didn’t like because they were bellbottoms and they turned them into long shorts for me. Repairs to all of my leather riding gear. Backpack repairs, everything Open seven days a week also
C8CB32F3-DB06-48D5-BEB7-0F3416A90E11.png

Dryden29

Reaction score
. They will do alterations and personal and commercial sewing of all types. I brought him a bunch of jeans that I didn’t like because they were bellbottoms and they turned them into long shorts for me. Repairs to all of my leather riding gear. Backpack repairs, everything Open seven days a week alsoView attachment 259041
Thanks.

Will follow up with your contact.

Hitchguy

Reaction score

Dodge 2500 6.5 box.

Thanks.
If its a truxeco contact them directly they will send you a replacement cover

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lady posted up here some time ago, she has an industrial machine. I had here fix up an old boat top, good price and good work.
Shelly 780-975-1560

Dryden29

Reaction score
Lady posted up here some time ago, she has an industrial machine. I had here fix up an old boat top, good price and good work.
Shelly 780-975-1560
Thanks for the input.

Will reach out to her. What area is she located in??

Top Bottom