Troublesome Triton sled trailer

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine isn't loaded up inside like that, but the chassis has been good. fixed a few broken wires, gone though a set of tires, battery, and one roof vent cap in 9 years of all season use.

oh yeah, knocked the steps off in some ruts, but that was my bad

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had nothing but problems with my stealth trailer too. Aluminum side panels are getting eaten away cause they put steel backing behind aluminum on bottom 6” of trailer. My heater btu was way to small had to upgrade my furnace. My axles bent cause they put 2 3500 lbs axles under a trailer that weighs 7200lbs, so had to put 2 new 6000 lbs axles and new 6 bolt rims under it. Helmet cabinet aluminum sheeting fell off the bottom. They didn’t put a cover on my 2 30 lbs propane tanks and took out my propane regulator. The “insulation package” I paid extra for is the bubble rap tinfoil crap that does nothing. Had to redo all my trailer brake wiring even before I put in new axles. I would honestly never buy another enclosed trailer after looking at how they are built. I would build my own properly, I honestly don’t know how the welds don’t break on this trailer...they are TERRIBLE!! I usually don’t post negative things about products but this trailer is terrible and so was the chuck wagon sales dealer I bought it off of.

Top Bottom