tracks

snowtractor

Reaction score
has anyone on here had a set of tracks on a rhino and ifso how did they work more for snow but a little skeg too

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can tell you they are a rough ride on a rzr anyway, mind you I was using them in the fall and trying to keep up with the guys on quads, left them behind in the skeg though, mud and skeg is where they shine.
I would get them again but only if I had power stearing, not that they're hard to turn but you have to keep a firm hand on the wheel at all times.

racerfromhell

Reaction score
I can tell you they are a rough ride on a rzr anyway, mind you I was using them in the fall and trying to keep up with the guys on quads, left them behind in the skeg though, mud and skeg is where they shine.
I would get them again but only if I had power stearing, not that they're hard to turn but you have to keep a firm hand on the wheel at all times.

do you still have or did you sell them? I would be interested in them myself....

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold them and bought 30's zillas and pro armor doors. lol

I got them off kijiji, they were prospector pro's 4 season tracks, I'd recomend them, they just didn't fit my riding style.

Top Bottom