Track swap

Silhouette

Reaction score
Hey, need opinions, I've the chance to swap a camoplast challenger (2") for the stock track (2") in my 2000 summit 700 which is also made by camoplast but is made for bombardier. They are both 136" but the challenger has all the windows open and clipped, the stock has every third window closed and also only half the open ones clipped. My riding is mostly ungroomed cutlines and hills along the eastern slopes, thanks.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, need opinions, I've the chance to swap a camoplast challenger (2") for the stock track (2") in my 2000 summit 700 which is also made by camoplast but is made for bombardier. They are both 136" but the challenger has all the windows open and clipped, the stock has every third window closed and also only half the open ones clipped. My riding is mostly ungroomed cutlines and hills along the eastern slopes, thanks.

Go for it then you can put extroverts on it and pull every 2nd or third clip out and port it free up some HP.

Silhouette

Reaction score
Good point, I guess my question is more about which is the better track?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as rsaint says go for it. that's what I would doo. extroverts run your track a litter looser less rolling resistance = FREE HP

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good point, I guess my question is more about which is the better track?[/QUO

Track to track are the same all you are loosing is rotating mass and running a looser track . That 700 would turn a 151 easily and a noticable difference in the powder.

Silhouette

Reaction score
Thanks, thats what I need to know, I guess i'm looking for extroverts now. Do I need to run all four drivers or just the two center ones?

Top Bottom