Track differences

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just put a challenger extreme on my assault an my buddy an I were talkin about it because he has a pro with the series 5.1 an we were curious to what the differences between the 2 were an y the challenger extreme is better.

Sent from a phone likely at work

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did the new extreme and all i can say is wow. the hook up is amazing.....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The series 5.1 is softer it bends over at the end of the lugs more. It's made for fresh powder. The extreme is stiffer. It's a all around better track I think. I had a Dragon with the 5.1 and it didn't like hard snow. I got the camo x on my XP and love it!

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did the new extreme and all i can say is wow. the hook up is amazing.....

Thats awesome I can't wait to try er out

The series 5.1 is softer it bends over at the end of the lugs more. It's made for fresh powder. The extreme is stiffer. It's a all around better track I think. I had a Dragon with the 5.1 and it didn't like hard snow. I got the camo x on my XP and love it!

I kinda figured it was harder.. Hopefully its as good as everyone says lol

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which camo x did you get? There is 2 different types. There is one that has little notches cut in the top of the lugs, and one that is smooth across the top of the lugs. The smooth one bends more and the one with notches is stiff.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which camo x did you get? There is 2 different types. There is one that has little notches cut in the top of the lugs, and one that is smooth across the top of the lugs. The smooth one bends more and the one with notches is stiff.

Yah its the one with the little notches on the tops.. Didn't know there were 2 different types

Top Bottom