Top ten low fly by

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely love jet aircraft especially in the hands of a skilled - sometimes insane but skilled pilot. A few repeats but some real extras too _ a B52 driven by a guy named Holland who did some amazing stuff with a B52 to the extent that nobody wanted to fly with him(they were right because he crashed doing stupid sh*t with the plane) and an SR71 which is I still think the fastest aircraft in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zli3RAXz9e4

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbors son is a jet pilot. He flew over my farm and swooped down in my neighbors field. It was cool seeing a jet flying that low. Scared me pretty good too haha

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were fishing on Jackson lake when I was a kid. It was about 30 oitside and nothing was happening. We were all half asleep in the boat when 2 jets came over the tree tops and shot straight up. Scared the living **** out of us. They were so low I swear I could have thrown a frisbee and hit one. Very cool.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love this stuff! For all the fun we might have on out best day of sledding, quadding or whatever, I just have to imagine the fun the military jet aviators have is more...maybe quite alot more.

For those interested, the link brings you to a site that relate a story told by Brian Schul who was an SR 71 pilot

A bit of a read but well worth it IMO

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I so wish I was man enough to fly fighter jets. Can you imagine being in that jet where it left streaks in the grass? I would have the same size if streaks in my shorts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom