Tobe full suit

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In revy and seen a couple peeps with the tobe mono suit, to me i like the idea and i was wonderin if anybody has one and there opinions. Thanx

Sent from my iPad using

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In revy and seen a couple peeps with the tobe mono suit, to me i like the idea and i was wonderin if anybody has one and there opinions. Thanx

Sent from my iPad using

I've got one. Got about 4 rides on it this year.

It's very light. Compared to my FXR Mountain stuff, it doesn't quite block the wind as well, but I think thats due to it being designed more for skiing and boarding, then sledding.

Overall I like it. Not sure how it's going to hold up with wear and tear. The pockets aren't to bad, and it fits me well.

Normally, my stuff is large, and this suit is a medium. The large was much to baggy for my liking.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanted one but I am way too fat for that style of fit. I think they are a good suit. I have asked people about them when I see them. No one has had any complaints. Just make sure you try one on before you buy. The crotch is really low on them so you have to have a certain body style for them to fit well.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one and its been good so far. It is a bit light so you have to layer up good to stay warm is my only real complaint. I have used it 7 days so far this year

Top Bottom