Tires

MUDMANIA08

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone out there has ever run a set of goodyear mudrunners, and if you have what did you think of them?

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
know someone who has them.. they seem like a copycat of mudlite's from ITP.

I despise mudlites so you can imagine what i thought of these from Goodyear.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone out there has ever run a set of goodyear mudrunners, and if you have what did you think of them?

I had they on my old quad,,never again...

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with mudlites? i run a set and really like them. I think there a great all around tire. If i was doing more bogging i would want something more aggresive but for hunting, trail riding and some bogging they have worked really good.

Polaris_Fanatic

Reaction score
Whats wrong with mudlites? i run a set and really like them. I think there a great all around tire. If i was doing more bogging i would want something more aggresive but for hunting, trail riding and some bogging they have worked really good.

same here i run mud lites and have absolutely no complaints, and like he said i do more hunting, trail riding and some bogging, if i did a lot of bogging it would be different... i like the mudlites:rolleyes:

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't mean to jack this thread but i have a question of my own. I am looking to upgrade the 26'' tires on an OL 800 and I don't want to run spacers or offset wheels as this makes the bump steer so much worse and I am having a tough time finding a front tire that is 26'' tall and 8'' wide. They all seam to be at least 9. Am i SOL or is there a tire out there that would work for me. I do some mud riding but do not want a mud only tire. They would only come wide anyways. At the same time Bighorns look like they would get packed full of mud TOO easily. Am i being 'that guy here?'

Foxstar

MUDMANIA08

Reaction score
My buddy ran 27" mud bi*chs on his can am without having any issues, all he did was fab up 1/4" spacers, it worked perfect without any problems

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mud Wolf makes a 26X12 X8 that I have on a Renegade X. Great all around tire not like mud lites.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mud Biatches are too aggressive for what i'm looking for, and I did a quick search and only found these mud wolfs to be in a 9'' wide front??
Thanks for the replies though guys.

Top Bottom