Throttle Block 14 XM

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any race sled throttle block should work or you can get the RSI model. I've got one from a Polaris race sled on my rev and it works great, those Doo plastic throttle blocks suck azz.

bradams90

Reaction score
That rsi with the killawitch built in looks sick. Would thia still wire up for an xm ? I beleive it said it was for a cat.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk

bradams90

Reaction score
The problem.is you cant tighten the blocks on the xms enough to completely stop the block from twisting with rough riding. I think i will order a cr block.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on my second season with the Polaris aluminum throttle block and I have never had it freeze on me. Wet gloves on a cold day will cause them to stick to it though. lol

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on my second season with the Polaris aluminum throttle block and I have never had it freeze on me. Wet gloves on a cold day will cause them to stick to it though. lol

RSI aluminum with heated thumb, with tape around it, not pretty, but strong, hot, and no sticky

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RSI aluminum with heated thumb, with tape around it, not pretty, but strong, hot, and no sticky

Hmmmm, now you got me to thinking, maybe I'll have it powder coated yellow to match my sled.

Top Bottom