thoughts on peaks lodge

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, just wanting feedback on peaks lodge. service, security of the area ect. i will have chains and locks for the sleds for extra saftey. :)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have a fenced compound you can park you sleds in if you are worried about it.

B-Mac

Reaction score
2 thumbs up! stayed there both times I went to Revy. The owner gave us (me and 4 buddies) a drive into town one night so we could check it out. Pretty convenient with locked compound and fuel pump right there. Would recommend to anyone!

clintonk

Reaction score
Great place to stay. Alec and his staff are very friendly and always willing to help out when needed. And yes very convenient for sledders with the compound, fuel, restaurant/bar, and trail to Boulder Mtn. You are able to ride from hotel. No complaints at all.

snowhunter

Reaction score
It's my favorite place to stay in revy Alek and his wife and staff are awesome the truly treated us like family this Christmas when we were there its s great place to stay been there since they took over and never a bad experience

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peaks rocks!!! Alek is a sledder himself and knows how to take care of his guests. gated compound. gas and restaurant are awesome and the dry room is about the best i've used to date. Gonna be there at the end of the month, and can't wait.

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone. i will be booking today :) glacier house was all booked up. so i will be there jan 17th-20th with the wife and corrisa and her group :)

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ate at the peaks resturant twice between xmas and newyears food was outstanding and service was better, rooms were all booked so had to stay else where will try there again

taz1000

Reaction score
Its a great place to stay never have any problems their. also the sled shed is close if you need parts....

turbofarmer

Reaction score
Hands down best place to stay in revy! Gas, compound, excellent food, and great service and personalities. Alec and his family and his staff are really great people. They remember you one year to the next like they just saw you the day before. Only crappy thing is there great service makes for getting a room tough if not booking ahead. I will definitly be staying there this year again!

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cabin room is booked for thurs night fri night and sat night. also rented a hot tub for thurs and fri :)
just hope the weather is good for us :)

now, which is the best resturant in town for a nice b-day dinner?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cabin room is booked for thurs night fri night and sat night. also rented a hot tub for thurs and fri :)
just hope the weather is good for us :)

now, which is the best resturant in town for a nice b-day dinner?

Zala's aint to shabby.

Top Bottom