Thought the Form was switching

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is fun but quadding and having a fire and beers out on the trail with hot dogs and good people, now that is a different story. I enjoy sledding aswell. Just want the summer to get here.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Snow is fun but quadding and having a fire and beers out on the trail with hot dogs and good people, now that is a different story. I enjoy sledding aswell. Just want the summer to get here.

DRINKING AND DRIVING:nono:????????? HMMMMMMMMM:rant: ..... YOU CAN DOO THE SAME SLEDDIN', WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DRINKING:D.......

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well I was going to switch but mabie Mother Nature is pushing me to keep the sled forum first. Wow, look at all the snow, I had 13" of snow covering my complete truck. Why does Sherwood Park always get more snow than edmonton, weird. This was a total surprise to come home to.
So it will change sometime this week.:D

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I say that the snow is done and we should change the forms and move on with the spring and summer,

I say switch the forms.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
18" of fresh in my yard this week and the quad had a hard time pushing it. I've got the sunscreen, video cam and DSLR packed, leaving today for maybe one of the last SLED rides of the year. Wish all this fresh snow had fallen in BC, but sunshine and spring snow should make for a great time.
:D
And what exactly is this switch everyone is talking about!!:eek:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless of the season i still think the SLED portion of the site will be busier than the quad section.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Screw Winter ......Bring on the camping ,falling off your lawn chair,because your sober ,,of course and the most important thing ..MUD.I like winter,,but it has been here for long enough.

RichardL

Reaction score
Went out ditch banging the other night. All the snow blew into the ditches. None left in the fields. Awesome drifts to blow through. Actually got stuck a couple of times. Forgot the camera though.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you better head right back out there and get some pictures to post:)

700WFO

Reaction score
Ah the season it in it's final stages, not much left unless into the mountains, mine has been put to it's summer bed and now it's time to think about getting the trailer serviced up and ready. I know I could hear the trailer bearings calling for a repack when the temps hit 24c the other week! Bring on the heat! Bonfires and beer, let the new season begin!

Top Bottom