Theatre seating

JAD

Reaction score
Investigating seating for new home theatre. If you have a home theatre setup, what do you have for theatre seating? And where did you get it ?

Sent from my iPhone using

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought mine from Sofaland on St Albert Trail. Cant remember the brand but all power recliner leather with Lighted cup holders removable tray tables and I-pad holders and storage between each seat. I have three in back row and two sets of doubles in the next row down. You can mix and match them for just about any configuration possible. I'd send you a pic but I'm out in Sicamous sledding till the 6th :cool:

JAD

Reaction score
Haha sweet I was looking at those ones yesterday. They are the best I've found so far but finding that a lot of furniture stores have pretty poor selection

Sent from my iPhone using

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah most stores want you to order from a catalog. If I can't sit on it and see it in person I wouldn't buy them.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
did a home theater install just east of Sherwood Park this past fall. They ordered their theater seating from Direct buy, they were very nice chairs and Direct Buy had a few options. Not sure if you have a Direct Buy membership or not but might be worth looking into.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Costco yesterday, and they had a nice pair for $1044 for the pair iirc. Leather, power recline, cupholders, storage, ect...

I am still too early in my build to be buying furniture, or I probably would have taken 3 sets yesterday.

Top Bottom