The Obama Deception

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, I was gonna say the same thing then scrolled to see this....lol

You guys have the cheap drugs, fix her so she can't have 8 more......

someone needs to buy her 8 of these

3c2d.jpg

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Canadian and an American are on Snow and Mud together, and the conversation turns to who has the better country. After numerous exchanges of boasts, the Yankee says "Sure Canada's nice! But take away your clean air, your friendly people, and your strong beer, and what have you got?".

The USA:eek:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
A Canadian and an American are having a beer together, and the conversation turns to who has the better country. After numerous exchanges of boasts, the Yankee says "Sure Canada's nice! But take away your clean air, your friendly people, and your strong beer, and what have you got?".

I don't care who you are....or what country you live in.....thats funny:smiliestirthepot::rolling:

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Canadian and an American are having a beer together, and the conversation turns to who has the better country. After numerous exchanges of boasts, the Yankee says "Sure Canada's nice! But take away your clean air, your friendly people, and your strong beer, and what have you got?".

that statement needs contesting

last time i was on the east side of canada, it made that statement debatable

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
A Canadian and an American are on Snow and Mud together, and the conversation turns to who has the better country. After numerous exchanges of boasts, the Yankee says "Sure Canada's nice! But take away your clean air, your friendly ENGLISH people, and your strong beer, and what have you got?".

fixed it......:d

brucehiscott

Reaction score
Hey just a little reminder for all the Americans, most of your oil comes from us. And your beloved bald eagles comes up here to nest and breed. The states has some merits but I love living in Canada.

S

sldgy

Hey just a little reminder for all the Americans, most of your oil comes from us. And your beloved bald eagles comes up here to nest and breed. The states has some merits but I love living in Canada.

and we love having you as our neighbor my friend:):beer::Cool9:

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This whole thread cracks me up, Canada is better no The US is better, can you say Hyjacked?

Only thing canada has that the US doesn't is Revelstoke, and a few other choice sledding areas, take them away and we would never come up there, To much dude on dude action up north for us.:eek:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
This whole thread cracks me up, Canada is better no The US is better, can you say Hyjacked?

Only thing canada has that the US doesn't is Revelstoke, and a few other choice sledding areas, take them away and we would never come up there, To much dude on dude action up north for us.:eek:

Wait a minute!Woodies is from Saskatchewan...We're not all like that:(

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think these two images more closely reflect the actual relationship between our two fine countries!!!!!!!! LOL

americanview.gif

canada-americas-hat-tshirt-sm.jpg

I think that illustration of the American attitude pretty much explains why half the world hates you........but keep deluding yourself that we're all just jealous........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
And your beloved bald eagles comes up here to nest and breed.

Read an article on bald eagles the is more bald eagles in BC that all the lower 48 states put together but yet were have the beaver as our national symbol

......oh I remember why we have the beaver ;)

S

sldgy

I think that illustration of the American attitude pretty much explains why half the world hates you........but keep deluding yourself that we're all just jealous........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

the half statistic is very generous

love us or we will try and buy your love and if that doesn't work we will kill you ass

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i see so where is our sanfransico?

Montreal.....Bit colder and more queers....but still the closest fit....or Calgary I guess..hehehe

I have nothing against the US the country is beautiful...it's just the a$$holes that live there...:rolling::smiliestirthepot: ....HOLD the nukes...just buggin.

As for the moving and dropping us onto Mexico....thats fine by me I figure it would make for easier vacations and I think Mexico would make a better bitch.

Attachments

• SPECIAL.jpg
    SPECIAL.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 82

brucehiscott

Reaction score
Wait a minute!Woodies is from Saskatchewan...We're not all like that:(

yeah they go abit stir crazy in Sask.

40 Things seldom heard in Saskatchewan

40. I heard the bonspeil was going to be alcohol free
39. Did you hear Nicole Kidman was spotted in Prince Albert?
38. Duct tape isn’t going to fix that.
36. Come to think of it cancel that beer, I'll have a wine spritzer.
35. We don't keep firearms in this house
34. Is the seafood fresh?
33. Sorry can't help you, I don't know where you could find a vlt.
32. I think John Deere Green looks tacky
31. No kids in the back of the pickup, it's just not safe
30. I think it’s fair that Tereasa lost the idol competition, that little Albertan hobbit was just way more talented.
29. Honey, did you mail that donation to P.E.T.A.?
28. So that's a tractor.
27. Perogies? What is that?
26. Why would we need beer? I thought we were just going fishing. (hunting, curling, across the street)
25. Honey, we don't need another dog
24. Who's Tommy Douglas?
23. So a Co-op’s a store? Is there one in this town?
22. Too many deer heads detract from the decor
21. Could you give me a hand to draw this map. The top and bottom are just straight lines, what bout the sides?
20. I just couldn't find a thing at Canadian Tire today.
19. Over here is our line of tofu meat products.
18. Aw Tim Hortons again, there’s a Starbucks down the street
17. Why would you need a bbg truck like that?
16. So that’s a Buffalo, what’s a Bison?
15. Did you remember to change your clock?
14. I was thinking of adding a spoiler to my lowered Honda.
13. Are you going to make it to Saskatoon for the gay parade?
12. I don't think the Roughriders have a chance this year.
11. I've got two cases of Corona for the Grey Cup
10. Could I please be served in French
09. I just don’t feel like Bingo tonight
08. Shame about Moose Jaw getting hit by that hurricane. (mudslide, earthquake, volcano, avalanche etc.)
07. So, what phone company are you with?
06. Hey, here's an episode of "Corner Gas" that we haven't seen
05. I don't have a favorite farm equipment brand.
04. It’s just over that hill. (or just around the bend in the hiway)
03. I’m just going to skip white tail season this year, I can't find any one to tape the View.
02. I'm rooting for the Eskimos to take it.
01. Nope, no more for me, I’m snowmobiling home

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read an article on bald eagles the is more bald eagles in BC that all the lower 48 states put together but yet were have the beaver as our national symbol

......oh I remember why we have the beaver ;)

Im sure BC has it's far share, but its not like we don't have a pile of them, Come take a rip with me on our Jet Boat on the Snake River, and you will see them at least 2 or 3 per mile.;)

Top Bottom