the little guys

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i realize the 500xt isnt the the most sold unit when it comes to the BRP lineup. but its not a complete sloutch compaired to anyone eles's small bore machines. what gets me is the aftermarket... or should i say lack of.

as many know the struts on the 400 and 500 machines for lack of a better word SUCK!!!!....lol. seems no one makes an aftermarket suspension setup for the 500,s. 650 and 800,s theyr all over the bloody market claiming themselves to be the best of the best of the best. yet nothing for a strut system.

seems im forced to continue to buy the P.O.S. BRP produces as i have no choice in the aftermarket. or sell the machine

dont suppose anyone knows how to put a shock system in the place of a strut or if its even possable?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i realize the 500xt isnt the the most sold unit when it comes to the BRP lineup. but its not a complete sloutch compaired to anyone eles's small bore machines. what gets me is the aftermarket... or should i say lack of.

as many know the struts on the 400 and 500 machines for lack of a better word SUCK!!!!....lol. seems no one makes an aftermarket suspension setup for the 500,s. 650 and 800,s theyr all over the bloody market claiming themselves to be the best of the best of the best. yet nothing for a strut system.

seems im forced to continue to buy the P.O.S. BRP produces as i have no choice in the aftermarket. or sell the machine

dont suppose anyone knows how to put a shock system in the place of a strut or if its even possable?
prety sure BigDawg sells Z-Broz replacement struts for the 400 and 500 outlanders. drop him a note at Summer Sucks! Winters Short – Ride Hard! or send a pm.

Top Bottom