Thank You T&T

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank You T&T, Ordered a full vent kit for my M8 Tuesday , it is here now. I know it was overnight cause i got a call they missed the bus yesterday..I am really glad i live far away cause with service like that i would have found a new home and now that i know how easy it is to order and have stuff shipped.. lets just say keep my visa on-file :beer:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I can do that! Ps... you owe me for the overnight shipping!

LOL Just kidding =) Happy install!!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seeing as you got his visa number on file can we all buy on that account .... ill get my list ready

the more good stuff i hear about t & t makes me wish i like cats

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seeing as you got his visa number on file can we all buy on that account .... ill get my list ready

the more good stuff i hear about t & t makes me wish i like cats

You should....Come over to the darkside!!! hehehe

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I can do that! Ps... you owe me for the overnight shipping!

LOL Just kidding =) Happy install!!

I asked the girls here if there was shipping charges on the box , she said. I didnt give them any $.. This is just another reason to keep it on file.

BUT , could you have found a bigger box?

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked the girls here if there was shipping charges on the box , she said. I didnt give them any $.. This is just another reason to keep it on file.

BUT , could you have found a bigger box?

I was Joking ya...You don't owe me for shipping... it was less than 20 bucks anyways!
As for the box... I didn't box it, had one of my boys do it. Did you like how i scratched out MBRP and wrote "NOT MBRP suckaaaa!" Hahaha

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was Joking ya...You don't owe me for shipping... it was less than 20 bucks anyways!
As for the box... I didn't box it, had one of my boys do it. Did you like how i scratched out MBRP and wrote "NOT MBRP suckaaaa!" Hahaha

I sure did, the girls asked what that was about.

PS i prefer the sound of D&D

PSS, wouldnt have an any issue paying for it , will save the 20 for personal trip up there this summer. I need a axle boot on one of the quads up at the lake

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should....Come over to the darkside!!! hehehe

naw i like my polaris's too much
its kinda funny how when your growing up and a buddy of yours has a sled that is always in need of repair and for some reason you just have no desire to have one ..
and years later i still have no desire but keep up the good work maybe someday you will sell poos as well

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
naw i like my polaris's too much
its kinda funny how when your growing up and a buddy of yours has a sled that is always in need of repair and for some reason you just have no desire to have one ..
and years later i still have no desire but keep up the good work maybe someday you will sell poos as well

Terry has standards........:p

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank You AGAIN T&T got my skis friday litterally 2 min before i left for Mcbride. Yes i was now late leaving, but only 15 min. That is what it took to change the stock to the simmons. Vent kit worked great and got a few "looks good on it"

Attachments

• HPIM0321.jpg
    HPIM0321.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 25

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great! I was crossing my fingers hoping you'd get the skis! Your unit looks dang good!

How was your trip?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great! I was crossing my fingers hoping you'd get the skis! Your unit looks dang good!

How was your trip?

Thank You, next season i hope to have it all black and white.

Trip was good Sat was bluebird. Sunday was foggy snowy blowy

Top Bottom