Tennis Elbow?

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have to deal with Tennis elbow before. Have you been able to cure it and how so? What works to relieve the annoyance. It's going to make for a miserable year sledding if I can't get it back into shape

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wear a brace all the time, the soft ones are more comfortable...I also went to physiotherapy to have acupuncture treatments and tens machine treatments.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would suggest ART as well…not all practitioners get the same results,some are a waste of money.Good luck

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to address what is causing it in the first place for any treatment to work ... As a farrier i see it al the time from guys building shoes and swinging a hammer sometime by just properly fitting a hammer handle can make a difference

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to address what is causing it in the first place for any treatment to work ... As a farrier i see it al the time from guys building shoes and swinging a hammer sometime by just properly fitting a hammer handle can make a difference

x2...mason...ussualy when off l go back 2- days take weekend off am good to go come Monday...push it l pay...sometimes simple thing like bad chair and alota time on comp will cause mouse arm issues,,bin there ....push it you may regret it

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been dealing with this too Nytroman. Usually really acts up after trying to hang on to my Nytro when I turn up the boost. I haven't been able to figure out what aggravates it in the summertime though!! Massage therapy helps a bit and stretching it out but lately the wife has gotten into Essential Oils. There are a few different Oils that work but there is one called Idaho balsam fir. It sure seems to help. It also seems to help the Arthritis setting into my old Mechanic hands!
Check them out below if ya want. There is an oil for everything that ails you!

Young Living Essential Oils | Home

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had tennis elbow last winter after a busy month of equipment location moves in the seal lake oilsands. I had no idea it was tennis elbow, thought that was only for country club geeks....turns out any repetitive arm actions can cause it. for me it was using ratchet boomers to secure equipment, short moves meant using them dozens of times per day. I got an arm wrap and used over-center boomers (banned by most oil companies) for a few weeks and it finally went away. my doc said the only way to heal it was to rest the arm and stop doing the repetitive motions that caused it in the first place.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife suffers from it as well. We have a Dr Ho unit for years and I suggested that she use it. She claims the Dr Ho is helping it a lot whereas nothing else would touch it.

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had it last year...took up Fly fishing and this was the most likely cause. Doc prescribed a brace you can get at Rexall off the shelf and a cream that relaxed the muscles and tendons...worked like a charm

Top Bottom