Teenage spring break

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Nice vid.

It appears you are fighting the side hilling a lot. Should be easier with that amount of snow.

How firm are your struts up front? How much do you weigh?

Not a great rider myself, but I find my REV is a lot less work than that! I pretty much lean in, and then move the position of my sled with the bars, counter steering the whole time almost.

Maybe others have suggestions?

What did you use to mount the camera to the front and rear. Really like both those angles and might give it a try myself one day.

That's my kind of riding though. Fun, somewhat technical riding on a safe hill. Mountain sledding doesn't have to be dangerous.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the title…. this video wasn’t what I was expecting at all.

Wicked ridin’ though. I noticed the little Burant running board jump….Nice!

Side hilling looked A+ to me.

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video! Great riding! Shibby, I don't think he was fighting the side hilling as much as just staying balanced. Wrong-foot forward (e.g. "correct") makes it so easy to pull over that a little finesse can be required to make sure you don't pull it all the way over and do a 360 (done that a few times myself). Well done!:)

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video! Great riding! Shibby, I don't think he was fighting the side hilling as much as just staying balanced. Wrong-foot forward (e.g. "correct") makes it so easy to pull over that a little finesse can be required to make sure you don't pull it all the way over and do a 360 (done that a few times myself). Well done!:)

Could be the case.

Not saying he wasn't doing a good job, just saying it looks like he was working awefully hard to acheive what he was doing. Maybe its a difference in sleds and sled set-up? I donno.

jpow

Reaction score
Could be the case.

Not saying he wasn't doing a good job, just saying it looks like he was working awefully hard to acheive what he was doing. Maybe its a difference in sleds and sled set-up? I donno.

that was a really steep side hill and he is riding a 6 hun

jpow

Reaction score
From the title…. this video wasn’t what I was expecting at all.

Wicked ridin’ though. I noticed the little Burant running board jump….Nice!

Side hilling looked A+ to me.

thanks thats my son he just turned 17 and is a Burant wantabe

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice riden dood, have the mounts for my gopro for the front n rear bumper but just never tried it!!! this makes me really want to now. Also makes me think i should be getting out sledding this weekend :p

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice riden dood, have the mounts for my gopro for the front n rear bumper but just never tried it!!! this makes me really want to now. Also makes me think i should be getting out sledding this weekend :p

Which mounts do you need to do that?

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was never a fan of helmet cam footage as 90% of the time all you see is ski tips and snow, with that rear mount you get a great perspective.....again cool vid.

Top Bottom