SxS Pain in the Back

Six point

Reaction score
After a day out on the quad ,I can sure feel it in my lower back .Wondering if sitting in the seat of a SxS would be the same or worse?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was be just like spending the day in your truck or car

Way more fun in a sxs than a car.

We have a Rzr with stock seat and they are ok. You can also upgrade seats as well. We have never noticed back pain while riding.

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I can ride my Rzr 12-14 hours and be fine. i'm lucky to have gotten 6-8 hours on my old quad before my back hurt

Ive been in a head on crash, T-bone roll over (which trapped me inside upside down),
and well... this

My back is rightly messed up, plus add early arthritis.... but again, personally I can ride the rzr all day and not have any issues what so ever

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO,you beat me to it.Or your leg hurts so bad cause your wife ran over you with the sxs you don't even notice the back pain anymore.

All healed up now. No leg or back pain Rode 400 km in the last 3 weeks.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are a rough crowd..

When are we going riding anyway.....

As soon as I get out of here. We had another set back here today...cost me a couple days, but I should still be home for a week or so in March.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Might take a break from sledding and head out west May long for first camping trip of the season.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad back was a major reason I switched. A long day on the quad used to kill me which sucked on 3 day camping trips. Now I can go like hell every day.

Top Bottom