Swan Hills poker rally

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any other Snow and Mudders are heading up to Swan Hills for the rally, the guys I usually ride with are stuck working, just looking for a group to meet up and ride the rally with, shoot me a pm if you don't mind another rider joining your group.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading up with a few friends, should be a group of 5 or 6. Welcome to tag along if you wish.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any other Snow and Mudders are heading up to Swan Hills for the rally, the guys I usually ride with are stuck working, just looking for a group to meet up and ride the rally with, shoot me a pm if you don't mind another rider joining your group.

Hey man...........we are going up and are meeting at the ritz at 7:30 for breakfast if you care to join us....otherwise we'll be in swan hills around 9 if you want to ride with us. All I ask is that you watch our for grader blades this time :d

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey man...........we are going up and are meeting at the ritz at 7:30 for breakfast if you care to join us....otherwise we'll be in swan hills around 9 if you want to ride with us. All I ask is that you watch our for grader blades this time :d

I will do my best to avoid them. Will try to meet up with everyone at the Ritz then.

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, my bad. Thought today was Friday for some reason. Guess I have to work tomorrow then.:mad:

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Hemi, I will be going with my wife and kids as well. Going to try and make it for breakfast too but well see how co-operative my crew is. Also bringing the neighbor and his boy.

See you there otherwise!

Top Bottom