Sure do.........

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love that I have snow and Mud programmed on my BB!!!! Thanks Ron!!!! So good to be baaaaccccckkkkk!!!!:) , so have a new job filling holes with cement on rigs where's lots of men ! Yum and :( some guy smashed into me yesterday so my cars wrecked n I'm standing in the worse fuggin line up right now for medical attention !! Other than that ,,,,,,,,,:)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Love that I have snow and Mud programmed on my BB!!!! Thanks Ron!!!! So good to be baaaaccccckkkkk!!!!:) , so have a new job filling holes with cement on rigs where's lots of men ! Yum and :( some guy smashed into me yesterday so my cars wrecked n I'm standing in the worse fuggin line up right now for medical attention !! Other than that ,,,,,,,,,:)

Are you ok - medical attention???

SMILE - I'm the guy at the Red Light texting and holding up traffic......

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Tannis........ This is the part where you're supposed to compose a witty response......... Jus' sayin' :)

She's probably heavily medicated and enjoying it, don't be a buzz kill Ric...lol..

That's kind of a loaded question isn't it?

As per answer above....
:) :) :) :)

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mmmm Vegas !!! Can't wait n yep I taught them to hold the sign ! N yep heavy medicated n now beer n lazy chair !! Started a new game last days off Naked Wii !!!!!!! Everybody looses and wins ! Bahawaaaaaaa my head hurts n would have answered u earlier but just figured out how to find this tap talk/ phone / S&M thing !!!!!!!!:))))))))))))(•)(•)!!!!!!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and my vehicles a right off !:( !! But thanks to good friends I have another lined up thanks summitric!:)))))))

Top Bottom