Supercross wow

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody else watchin this season? One of the best i can remember, just finished watchin the georgia (i think) race and it was action from start to finish. For once theres actually multiple contenders, dungey, canard, stewart,villopoto and reed. Should be some killer races comin up

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i watch it when i remember its on the next one is saturday live on speed i hope reed can do it. Did you see reed take ou stewart?

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pvr all the ones i can so i dont miss any that are on speed. Ya reeds take out was a bit cheap, but i guess rubbins racin.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cheap? whatever, as if the Stewart pass on Reed wasn't just as cheap.

Why was Stewart's teammate on the high fast side to begin with and rub's Reed out into him on the beggining of that lap.

Reed made Stewart make a choice and Stewart didn't (should have) backed down. Why do you think Bubba Senior was soooo ticked! Stewart's ego will be the end of him.

Awesome season though and the lites are even better! They are blowing up the Barcia/Wilson competition into something more than it is, but its fun to watch.

I like Dungey and hoped he would be able to pull off another good season but I can't say I am sad to see Reed doing so well. It would be great to see him pull off a few wins.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didnt see it that way but hey we all got opinions. I had a good feeling that dungey wouldnt quite have the speed to really keep up with a couple of the fast guys when theyre healthy, consistancy is what keeps him on the podium.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reed is a cheap lil bitc^,when the battle was on at the start of the race that was clean ridin,then he get's all pissy over wrong place wrong time,watch it again stewert didn't touch him ...Reeds move just proves that he is a total fuc^n bitc^ ,,,ther was no line there that was bulls&it...F U 22 motorsports

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reed is a cheap lil bitc^,when the battle was on at the start of the race that was clean ridin,then he get's all pissy over wrong place wrong time,watch it again stewert didn't touch him ...Reeds move just proves that he is a total fuc^n bitc^ ,,,ther was no line there that was bulls&it...F U 22 motorsports

haha,,, now thats exactly how i seen it

Top Bottom