Sundre Rally - Completed

CanAm rdr

Reaction score
Where going down there are first time this year. So any info would be nice.

The rally is Sunday August 6th. Self contained camping. Rally is west of Sundre (just follow the signs that will be posted out there).
Poker hands are $10.00 each or 5 hands for $40.00. There are also door prize tickets and a concession the day of the rally. Trails are not suitable for novice riders.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
The rally is Sunday August 6th. Self contained camping. Rally is west of Sundre (just follow the signs that will be posted out there).
Poker hands are $10.00 each or 5 hands for $40.00. There are also door prize tickets and a concession the day of the rally. Trails are not suitable for novice riders.

Aug 6th? That's like a Monday! That correct?

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the rally is on the long w-end in august...the rally is on the 5th .....sunday...great rally... nice course..lots of fun but can be tough for novice riders..but always lots of help around to get you out of a sticky situation...if i remember they do have 'chicken routes" too...haha

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
definatly one of the best rallies we have been on and yes there are clearly marked chicken trails where needed

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the rally a go 4 sure in Sundre in August anyone? i went 2 year 's ago and had a blast !

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I can't find anything posted on the Sundre Community page or anything. Has this been officially announced yet? Looking for details, like registration times, the length of the rally, and a date confirmation.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, not much additional info was available, but here goes:

Date: Sunday, August 5

Entry Fee: $10 per hand or $40 for 5 hands

Trail: Trail is approx 60km and may not be suitible for novice riders

Ammenities: Self contained random camping, concession on day of rally.

Directions: Follow signs West of Sundre on Hwy 584

Alberta sustainable resources requests that all bikes be washed prior to the rally. Registration and insurance is required on all off-road vehicles.

photo.JPG

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how roughly how long it takes to get to the rally from Edmonton, I want to go but it will only be a day trip so it might be a very long day. Thanks

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So add another 25min to get to the south side from fort sask where I live and I'm looking at possibly 3-3.5 hrs each way, might have to pass this one up :(

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So add another 25min to get to the south side from fort sask where I live and I'm looking at possibly 3-3.5 hrs each way, might have to pass this one up :(

This is definatly one you should not pass on lightly!
ridden it for the last few yrs and definatly one of the best around some of everything and always very well organized

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, 284 from my house to Sundre, I think it can be done. Registration is 10:00-1:00 seems a bit late, good for me though that means I don't have to leave to early!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't go all the way to sundre. Get on to 22x and take the bearberry/ burnt stick turnoff it is a lot shorter for you northerners lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't go all the way to sundre. Get on to 22x and take the bearberry/ burnt stick turnoff it is a lot shorter for you northerners lol

would it be possible to post a map or link. or a stick drawing. for anyone not familiar. i tried but can't seem to get it done. thanz

Top Bottom