stuff to no about vmax 600

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
since your a betting guy all the time you should all ways bet the other guy is going to out do you in every way! LMFAO you could make some good money to buy a newer sled......well atleast a Gen 2 LOL

You really dont have a clue do you? Wedges and Gen11 sleds are the same except for hoods and belly pans.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get alot of PM to just tie into you! if I got a penney for every PM....I would be ritch. but really Im making good reading material.......not my fault you cant take it......I will stay clean but you want to bash the kid over his V-max 600....that is just not fair. he will ride it unlike you! and he will have fun!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You really dont have a clue do you? Wedges and Gen11 sleds are the same except for hoods and belly pans.

and a year newer lol that was what I was getting at lol..you pick at the stupidest things to pick at loooooser......my kid rides a gen 2 so I guess he is one up on you.... LMFAO AGAIN....over and over!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great what we all need, a couch rider telling people what is good and what is not.
Do everyone a favour and STFU!

This person asked for "Stuff to know about the 600 VMAX", all you have done is poluted his thread with no information, but your opinion that there chit because its the same brand as someone's ride that you dislike.

Getting the thread back on track, then this way when someone has info tht is legit the person can read it and not have to sort through all the BS.

Just my Opinion

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great what we all need, a couch rider telling people what is good and what is not.

This person asked for "Stuff to know about the 600 VMAX", all you have done is poluted his thread with no information, but your opinion that there chit because its the same brand as someone's ride that you dislike.

Getting the thread back on track, then this way when someone has info tht is legit the person can read it and not have to sort through all the BS.

Just my Opinion

100% agreed enjoy the sled they had there issues but what sled didnt......at the end of the day go enjoy it, its all bout gettn out having fun.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This person asked for
"Stuff to know about the 600 VMAX",​
all you have done is poluted his thread with no information, but your opinion that there chit because its the same brand as someone's ride that you dislike.

Just my Opinion

Ya your right. Make sure you have a few pistons on hand at all times. Also dont take it to the mountains. They dont climb very well.

dglionna

Reaction score
ok thanks everyone for telling me about the vmax... but everyone who was beind dicks must just be jelous cause there the guys who dont have sled and are sitt on the coach all winter ... but have fun doing that when am on the hill

hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy used to have one he loved it

great first sled taught him to ride a sled :beer:

only thing is it burnt alot of plugs and didnt like to start on cold days

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am a yamaha fanatic.

i had a 98 vmax 600 twin and it was crap , gas mileage was chit and the bottom end was basically not their!!! i dont know if its the same engine but my 98 lasted me 5 rides and i sold it an bought a 01 700 triple , it was about the same price but a way better sled! every two days i put plugs in the 98!!

my advice , sell it and buy a sx700 triple and i guarantee you will not regret it!

ask anyone on here what i like to ride and everyone will say yamaha and i love them but my 600 twin was garbage , this coming from a yamaha freak!

buy an sx700.

Top Bottom