stuff to no about vmax 600

dglionna

Reaction score
hey just bought a 1995 yamaha vmax 600 twin dont no much about them or how good they go if some one can tell me and give me some answers that would be great and it is the long track

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey just bought a 1995 yamaha vmax 600 twin dont no much about them or how good they go if some one can tell me and give me some answers that would be great and it is the long track

All you need to know is that you need to post it on Kijijii
asap.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They are good sleds run strong for the yr.....mag side always runs hotter so u might want to jet it a little fatter on that side.....other than that go through it gears,chain shaft bearings......enjoy it its all about gettn out and having fun....

P.S why is it the LHF has to be a fawkn tool on every thread.....your not funny Kevin.....

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why is it every time i see LHF post. chit gose to hell in a hand basket pretty fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well if you get out and ride it.....unlike some guy here.....and you enjoy sledding, it is a great sled. but if you never want to get out or just cant aford parts or gas.....or can come up with every excuse not to be on the hill....then I would look for a rainbow colored wedge......if you cant find one I would say try the next best sled.......1975 340 TNT....they had an almost zero travel rear skid which you should be able to out climb the wedge anyways lol (no ofence if you have one lol)

sorry for the spelling misstakes......I only have a grade 6 education and a broken key board LMFAO

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
lol.......so this poor guy asks a pretty strait foreward question looking for some info on a sled he bought and he's gotta get this highschool drama class production of who can out "ya know how i know your gay" the other.......

becides everyone knows LHF's rainbow wedge isnt gay, its just out dated, and rejects bf doesnt wear underwear.......now settle down children and get your own thread.....................:d:d

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if you get out and ride it.....unlike some guy here.....and you enjoy sledding, it is a great sled. but if you never want to get out or just cant aford parts or gas.....or can come up with every excuse not to be on the hill....then I would look for a rainbow colored wedge......if you cant find one I would say try the next best sled.......1975 340 TNT....they had an almost zero travel rear skid which you should be able to out climb the wedge anyways lol (no ofence if you have one lol)

sorry for the spelling misstakes......I only have a grade 6 education and a broken key board LMFAO

Told you he couldnt stay away. I better get a chastity belt when I go to the mountains.

Top Bottom