Stolen property recovered

Reaction score
When he went to pick it up, It was at Harolds Towing. They tried to charge him 750.00 to get it back because they said they underbid the job, FAWKIN CROOKS!
It's not his problem they underbid. Just bs anyways. The paper said there where 40 vehicles. $750.00 x 40= $30,000. That should more than cover there underbidding I would think.

They let him have it for 500 after he argued with them.

Flucking ridiculous that you have to buy back your own shi!t after having it stolen. I guess I'm glad, after all the hassles, that they didn't find my sleds. Insurance company can keep them and shove them sideways up their collective asses.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd defiantly biotch to the RC'S about the cost.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While I'm not defending harolds towing too much.. (rate seems pretty high for a bike recovery) however they are a business that needs to pay bills so it they don't charge for there services how will they survive?

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
While I'm not defending harolds towing too much.. (rate seems pretty high for a bike recovery) however they are a business that needs to pay bills so it they don't charge for there services how will they survive?
That's fine. But, then charge the people that actually asked you to come pick the stuff up. The RCMP. Don't charge the guy that just had his stuff stolen and just wants it back. He didn't ask you to go in and get it for him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So pull your pants down to win the bid over other Towing companies , then totally gouge the crap out of the consumer, even worse when its a theft recovery that the consumer wash't responsible for.

Reaction score
That's fine. But, then charge the people that actually asked you to come pick the stuff up. The RCMP. Don't charge the guy that just had his stuff stolen and just wants it back. He didn't ask you to go in and get it for him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

x2

Why couldn't the RCMP at least gave the "victims" a phone call and an opportunity to come get their own ****...... pffft

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another big bust in Strathcona County not long ago as well. Seen headline on the news paper Monday night but never read the article.

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was involved with a towing business for many years, those rates are ridiculous. Especially considering they likely had a deck full of machines instead of one by one. Plain and simple, gouging!

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol, they bid the job, came up with the costs themselves, won the bid and got paid by the rcmp or government, They decide it wasn't enough money so they charge the victims more when they come to get there stuff. They are double charging. I'd say Harold survives very well!

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, they bid the job, came up with the costs themselves, won the bid and got paid by the rcmp or government, They decide it wasn't enough money so they charge the victims more when they come to get there stuff. They are double charging. I'd say Harold survives very well!

Was wondering how they grew so fast.....Won't be using them if I need a tow

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was involved with a towing business for many years, those rates are ridiculous. Especially considering they likely had a deck full of machines instead of one by one. Plain and simple, gouging!

So, if they charged $750 to go pickup a dirtbike and take it to their yard, how much would a car cost
that is 15X bigger and weigh's 15X more? 2k,3k ? More? That is the most insane thing I have ever heard.
Did they haul the bike across a couple provinces to come up with that number?

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think Harold's bid on that, I am sure it was just his week on rotation from the cops. His week and he screws people and the insurance. That's how it works.
on another Note: In Vermilion and Bonnyville there is an outfit called BigTime Towing he is also a Dickhead charging, this is a warning don't use him. If so watch out, he has no class. He is as a bad as a thief that just ripped you off. He falls under the category of a penis breath.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think Harold's bid on that, I am sure it was just his week on rotation from the cops. His week and he screws people and the insurance. That's how it works.
on another Note: In Vermilion and Bonnyville there is an outfit called BigTime Towing he is also a Dickhead charging, this is a warning don't use him. If so watch out, he has no class. He is as a bad as a thief that just ripped you off. He falls under the category of a penis breath.

Well he said he underbid, so either way it should be his problem for not being competent enough to properly bid a job.

mtnluvr

Reaction score
Sounds like he may actually have saved money in the long run, considering he obviously never paid premiums for theft insurance! Devils advocate.....

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he may actually have saved money in the long run, considering he obviously never paid premiums for theft insurance! Devils advocate.....

why you think the devil needs an advocate ? :)

Top Bottom