Stolen property recovered

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A million freaking dollars worth of stuff. No word on charges yet. Wish they would have had a shoot out with the suspect dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Multiple people have seen this yard and stated it looked like a junkyard, hiding in plain sight I guess imagine all the places hidden In the trees.

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
facebook said down hwy 40 2.5 and then the correction someone even has a pic with google earth lots of stuff out there if the pictures are true

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a couple places, south on 116st to the correction line, last house on right had side or correction line west a couple km's from 116th st

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't it odd that nobody noticed till now? Seems close to town.

Back in the 90's me and a buddy got chased off his property when we were touring around looking for used car parts. It's pretty tucked in back there from the road, can't see much.

Cops don't know **** around here, the only reason they probably found it is the land around the city is getting annexed and the city planners might have reported it.

Last edited:

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the 90's me and a buddy got chased off his property when we were touring around looking for used car parts. It's pretty tucked in back there from the road, can't see much.

Cops don't know **** around here, the only reason they probably found it is the land around the city is getting annexed and the city planners might have reported it.

Imagine the stuff that has come and gone through this place over the years.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on it getting found! I hope most or at least some of the hard working people that lost their stuff get it back! There has to be more than one guy involved in this?? Seems like a ton of work and I thought thieves were supposed to be lazy. Hope they get them all. Is it a well known guy running it? Like one that the cops have dealt with before?

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cops called my friend this afternoon, I posted his crf 450 in the stolen section in the summer. He got it back already.

They painted all the plastic green but he says it didnt look like they used it. Hes pumped to get it back since he didn't have insurance and couldnt afford to replace it.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When he went to pick it up, It was at Harolds Towing. They tried to charge him 750.00 to get it back because they said they underbid the job, FAWKIN CROOKS!
It's not his problem they underbid. Just bs anyways. The paper said there where 40 vehicles. $750.00 x 40= $30,000. That should more than cover there underbidding I would think.

They let him have it for 500 after he argued with them.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^
If that is the case that's terrible as they didn't just pick up and move that bike without loading other items.
Could see 100-200$ max.

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate and like reading about these kind of experiences. I hate to hear about people getting ripped off but like to know who not to use.

When he went to pick it up, It was at Harolds Towing. They tried to charge him 750.00 to get it back because they said they underbid the job, FAWKIN CROOKS!
It's not his problem they underbid. Just bs anyways. The paper said there where 40 vehicles. $750.00 x 40= $30,000. That should more than cover there underbidding I would think.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I hope my commander is there. Which I highly doubt it is. Never know though. I'm assuming my machine would be in their system even from BC

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca

That is complete and utter horse chit. He had nothing to do with it being at Harold's. That's who the RCMP used. I woulda fought that bull$hit charge right to the end. They can get their fawkin 750 from the RC's. Ugh. I'm fuming, and it's not even my stuff.

Make sure he let's EVERYONE know about that sham. Google reviews. Forums. EVERYWHERE.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^
If that is the case that's terrible as they didn't just pick up and move that bike without loading other items.
Could see 100-200$ max.

Thats really what he argued. He asked if they put his bike alone on a truck and brought it to town, or if they brought a load. So they charged him 500 instead of the 750.00

What makes me mad is the tax payers more than likely paid them a fair price for the towing, and then they scam everyone out of even more money. The cops straight up said there was no charge.
He didnt care, he just wanted his bike back, plus they mentioned charging daily so the bill would get even bigger if he left it.

I told him to call the RCMP and let them know, maybe they will use someone else next time.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats really what he argued. He asked if they put his bike alone on a truck and brought it to town, or if they brought a load. So they charged him 500 instead of the 750.00

What makes me mad is the tax payers more than likely paid them a fair price for the towing, and then they scam everyone out of even more money. The cops straight up said there was no charge.
He didnt care, he just wanted his bike back, plus they mentioned charging daily so the bill would get even bigger if he left it.

I told him to call the RCMP and let them know, maybe they will use someone else next time.

probably used to charging insurance companies and thought they were losing out so they charged him more

Top Bottom