stolen brp gerry can

lewishillbilly

Reaction score
anyone have or know where i can buy just the can to replace my son's that some A-HOLE stole from the back of my truck last sat nite/sun morning @ the Super 8 in Golden( u know who u r jack off). Any help would be appreciated, thank-you. (brp only sells the kits)

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you try calling around to the dealers and asking if they would sell just the jerry can? BowCycle and BowRidge?

I've purchased just rail kits, I am sure if they really wanted to they could sell you just a jerry can.

Yes we can't leave anything around for anyone to walk away with anymore. I don't leave tunnel bags/riser bags on sleds overnight, jerry cans, sleds and anything else is on lock down.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have or know where i can buy just the can to replace my son's that some A-HOLE stole from the back of my truck last sat nite/sun morning @ the Super 8 in Golden( u know who u r jack off). Any help would be appreciated, thank-you. (brp only sells the kits)

Rev or XP? I have a tank from XP . The ratchet strap and mounts are kinda hooped. PM me if your interested and I'll get you some pics.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you shoulod by a new complete one and sellme the strap, my strap on mine brokened.....:(

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it seems it allways full when mine has gone missing..... i now have a cable that goes through it and the cooler ....

take the spare belt out every night too .... cause they friggin take that too... they even take the tool kit ......... how much does a guy have to take off his sled and put in the truck every night ...

Last edited:

rtk

Reaction score
I had a gas can stolen from my driveway a couple years ago. Its not the gas, but the price to replace the can that hurts the wallet the most. Like others have replied you have to remove everything that is not bolted down or locked

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some people are just a$$ when it comes to others stuff! i work hard to buy stuff then they think its funny to take it!

Top Bottom