Stock X Shocks are Crap

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if skidoo warranties there front shocks if they are shot after 1000 kms? I have them set on 4 and they still collapse very easily. Much worse then when they were new. Would the dealer just revalve them or complete new ones? I really don't want to waste money on aftermarket again lol

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should try the stock SP ones they are worse. I'm gonna install some spacers I think to stiffen them up some more, same way I did to my atv

kidinloghouse

Reaction score
doo will warrenty the shocks, i warrantied all 3 shocks on my ds450 twice no questions, both rear shocks and throttle rods on my 2012 xrs and the rear shock on a 2012 backcountry x.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they don't buddy has brand new take offs his 15 t3 after installing raptors. Think he wants $400 for the pair. But I'd encourage you to try out raptors on I've got them on all four, made a large improvement

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they don't buddy has brand new take offs his 15 t3 after installing raptors. Think he wants $400 for the pair. But I'd encourage you to try out raptors on I've got them on all four, made a large improvement
I'll keep that in mind but I had a bad experience with raptors on my last sled. Great customer service but had to replace a set after one ride. I wasn't a fan of how the piggy backs covered with snow when heated up. I mean like a lot of snow. I think I would go to the fox floats. But I am trying to be cheap and save for next year lol.

Limbo

Reaction score
These guys are often mentioned. * I haven't tried them though, raptors all the way around for me *

Top Bottom