Stihl Kombi System anyone try the leaf blower?

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like the post say... looking into the Kombi system... i think the extension chainsaw is great along with the leaf blower... looking to move large amounts of heavy wet leaves... wondering if this system will be strong enough or do i just buy a back pack blower for my yard ... its only 1/3 of an acre but lots of leaves building up... already have an FS 55 straight shaft weed whacker and brush blade... just wanted a leaf blower and the dealer tried to sell me one of these?

thanks

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like the post say... looking into the Kombi system... i think the extension chainsaw is great along with the leaf blower... looking to move large amounts of heavy wet leaves... wondering if this system will be strong enough or do i just buy a back pack blower for my yard ... its only 1/3 of an acre but lots of leaves building up... already have an FS 55 straight shaft weed whacker and brush blade... just wanted a leaf blower and the dealer tried to sell me one of these?

thanks

if you can find stats for the combi and the br600 blower to compare, I have a br 600 and love it no more sweeping shop floors or snow off vehicles, will move up to 12" of fluffy snow. Get one they kick ass. Wife was mad when I brought it home, she uses it as much as I do now.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bigger is better, leaves are hard to blow at best unless there super dry. I've been looking myself for a solution to getting rid of leaves but if your wanting to blow them...blow them with a back pack with big air flo.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've sold a few of the kombi blowers, they seem to work really well because they are close to the ground, but if you're looking for a good multi purpose blower, I'd also recommend the BR600 - we have one as a shop blower and it works great to blow off all the units when it snows - some of our customers use them to blow out their farm machinery too!

overkill19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have chain saw trimmer with extension, rototiller, weed wacker and saw blade for brush, all work great imo. I had the sweeper its a waste imo.
I was gunna try the blower next.
Not sure if it has enough jam for snow

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go back pack blower, worth every penny.

X2, I have the big kahuna from Stihl, it's awesome! Great for leaves wet or dry. The only time I shovel snow anymore is if it's about 5" accumulation or more. It will also blow any gravel that makes its way onto the grass, along with the neighbours dogsh*t, have to be careful that it's not a freshy though as it tends to blow it all over the place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom