Starter cord HELP

rlook

Reaction score
I pulled the starter cord right out of the recoil yesterday. Luckily the sled was at home and not somewhere out in the bush. What's the best way to fix this? Do I need a new cord or recoil or should I disassemble it and reattach my old pull cord? The sled is an 01 Summit 700

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if the old cord is in good condition it should be fine to reattach back on, wouldnt hurt to buy a new cord though.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pulled the starter cord right out of the recoil yesterday. Luckily the sled was at home and not somewhere out in the bush. What's the best way to fix this? Do I need a new cord or recoil or should I disassemble it and reattach my old pull cord? The sled is an 01 Summit 700

Buy a new chord..... It broke for a reason. Recoil should be fine, you'll find out once you take it apart.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was just the cord that bust just put a new one on. Either way have a good look at your recoil, make sure there are no busted parts cause they can make there way into the stator and take it out. Learned that one from experience, not a cheap lesson either!!!

Top Bottom