Votes: 1 1.9%
  • DUNKIN' DONUTS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee, not my thing but I do drink some tea, my wife started selling "Steeped Tea" and I really like it. They have some super flavours...my fav is after eight !!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
So this morning I went back to the first SB location to try the medium roast large coffee again to see if it tasted the same as the first day, the Wednesday coffee for those following the coffee saga. This one tasted nothing like the Wednesday coffee and nothing like the Thursday coffee either but it was a nice cup of coffee. I used the half and half creamer and the same packet of sweetener, I think. I can't remember what sweetener packet I used each day I am over 45 now, gawd it's a challenge to remember to make supper every day!!!

After all of this I think I am going to vote TH because of the consistency issue. It doesn't matter what TH I go to, what city, what province it always tastes the same day in and day out and that is important to me. The decaf tastes the same as the regular I like that. I like the arrangement we have going on of they put in the creamer and sweetener because when you are the Mom of 5 kids it's nice that every once in a while someone does something for you.

It is nice however to know that I can go into a SB in the US and know what to order from now on without looking like a dork. I can manage that quite fine on my own without doing it over ordering coffee!!

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I don't drink coffee, not my thing but I do drink some tea, my wife started selling "Steeped Tea" and I really like it. They have some super flavours...my fav is after eight !!!

My 18 year old daughter order's the green tea from TH with 2 honey she says it's really good. Larry doesn't drink coffee either. He always gets the mixed berry fruit smoothie with yogurt from TH when we go.

Jan

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like dave b, i have no time to wait in a lineup for a coffee, gas stn coffee works, in and out and off to the job. although the van houte slop sold at ufa i can live without, terrible terrible stuff battery acid i think.

i like tims coffee but won't be going cross town to get it.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this morning I went back to the first SB location to try the medium roast large coffee again to see if it tasted the same as the first day, the Wednesday coffee for those following the coffee saga. This one tasted nothing like the Wednesday coffee and nothing like the Thursday coffee either but it was a nice cup of coffee. I used the half and half creamer and the same packet of sweetener, I think. I can't remember what sweetener packet I used each day I am over 45 now, gawd it's a challenge to remember to make supper every day!!!

After all of this I think I am going to vote TH because of the consistency issue. It doesn't matter what TH I go to, what city, what province it always tastes the same day in and day out and that is important to me. The decaf tastes the same as the regular I like that. I like the arrangement we have going on of they put in the creamer and sweetener because when you are the Mom of 5 kids it's nice that every once in a while someone does something for you.

It is nice however to know that I can go into a SB in the US and know what to order from now on without looking like a dork. I can manage that quite fine on my own without doing it over ordering coffee!!

Jan
Obviously you haven't been to the Vermilion TH. Taste like soap.

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It depends if I'm hungry that day or not!! If all I want is coffee then it's TH all the way but if I feel like having a breakfast sandwich and hash brown I'll go to McD because Tim's sucks

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It depends if I'm hungry that day or not!! If all I want is coffee then it's TH all the way but if I feel like having a breakfast sandwich and hash brown I'll go to McD because Tim's sucks
I like the TH breaky sammich but on a cheddar bagel.

McD's breakfast is for hangover days.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find TH breakfast sandwhich tastes like it was cooked in a microwave and with a pound of salt. I will they would do Mcmuffins all day though...kind of the only thing I like there.

Top Bottom