St. Albert and area riders

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our ride started out alright. Within the first 2 mins. I was stuck to my waste. It was awesome. After I was out we headed to Vimy to my brother in laws farm. He and his wife joined us and headed out to bust some drifts he knew about. This is when it turn BAD !! We are all cruising across some fields having fun. One field had some plowed trails some the farmer could get access to his bales. No biggy I thought. WRONG !! My hubby trying to show off a bit decides to LAUNCH his M7 up a 5ft windrow and lands on the end of the tunnel. GAME OVER !!! Parts all over back wheels taco'ed tunnel bend up right after the gas rack. Anti freeze all over. Friggin mess. I am so Friggin mad. He was towed back to his brother farm and that is where it's gonna sit for a while. I was so angry I forgot to take pictures of the damage. I will try to get some. May ask some questions on how to repair it just so we can get back out there riding again. Sorry for the rant. :rant:

Last edited:

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our ride started out alright. Within the first 2 mins. I was stuck to my waste. It was awesome. After I was out we headed to Vimy to my brother in laws farm. He and his wife joined us and headed out to bust some drifts he knew about. This is when it turn BAD !! We are all cruising across some fields having fun. One filed had some plowed trails some the farmer could get access to his bales. No biggy I thought. WRONG !! My hubby trying to show off a bit decides to LAUNCH his M7 up a 5th windrow and lands on the end of the tunnel. GAME OVER !!! Parts all over back wheels taco'ed tunnel bend up right after the gas rack. Anti freeze all over. Friggin mess. I am so Friggin mad. He was towed back to his brother farm and that is where it's gonna sit for a while. I was so angry I forgot to take pictures of the damage. I will try to get some. May ask some questions on how to repair it just so we can get back out there riding again. Sorry for the rant. :rant:

We can probly fix it at my work (absolute power and performance) :d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mare said:
Our ride started out alright. Within the first 2 mins. I was stuck to my waste. It was awesome. After I was out we headed to Vimy to my brother in laws farm. He and his wife joined us and headed out to bust some drifts he knew about. This is when it turn BAD !! We are all cruising across some fields having fun. One field had some plowed trails some the farmer could get access to his bales. No biggy I thought. WRONG !! My hubby trying to show off a bit decides to LAUNCH his M7 up a 5ft windrow and lands on the end of the tunnel. GAME OVER !!! Parts all over back wheels taco'ed tunnel bend up right after the gas rack. Anti freeze all over. Friggin mess. I am so Friggin mad. He was towed back to his brother farm and that is where it's gonna sit for a while. I was so angry I forgot to take pictures of the damage. I will try to get some. May ask some questions on how to repair it just so we can get back out there riding again. Sorry for the rant. :rant:[/QUOTE/]

Here are the pictures of the CARNAGE... Sorry about the quality of pics, they were taken on an old cell phone, not my iphone. I stayed home and started drinking after this. LOL :beer::d

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the ride today Sturgeon Valley fellas! Great day in the POW! Thanks for the pull out Brian! Who's idea was it to go up to the tracks anyway? LOL Nights will be warm all this week so if anyone wants to head out for a couple of hours post it up!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mare said:
Our ride started out alright. Within the first 2 mins. I was stuck to my waste. It was awesome. After I was out we headed to Vimy to my brother in laws farm. He and his wife joined us and headed out to bust some drifts he knew about. This is when it turn BAD !! We are all cruising across some fields having fun. One field had some plowed trails some the farmer could get access to his bales. No biggy I thought. WRONG !! My hubby trying to show off a bit decides to LAUNCH his M7 up a 5ft windrow and lands on the end of the tunnel. GAME OVER !!! Parts all over back wheels taco'ed tunnel bend up right after the gas rack. Anti freeze all over. Friggin mess. I am so Friggin mad. He was towed back to his brother farm and that is where it's gonna sit for a while. I was so angry I forgot to take pictures of the damage. I will try to get some. May ask some questions on how to repair it just so we can get back out there riding again. Sorry for the rant. :rant:[/QUOTE/]

Here are the pictures of the CARNAGE... Sorry about the quality of pics, they were taken on an old cell phone, not my iphone. I stayed home and started drinking after this. LOL :beer::d

APP can fix that

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
APP can fix that

Worst case, have to buy a new tail section, drill out all the rivots, ect... Hubby's back at the farm trying to fix it so we can ride tomorrow. This totally screwed up my plans today.. :( I cant afford to take it to a shop.. shop rates are way to high. But THANKS Andre for offering. Do they sell the tail piece for the tunnels?

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worst case, have to buy a new tail section, drill out all the rivots, ect... Hubby's back at the farm trying to fix it so we can ride tomorrow. This totally screwed up my plans today.. :( I cant afford to take it to a shop.. shop rates are way to high. But THANKS Andre for offering. Do they sell the tail piece for the tunnels?

no but we can weld it back up

500ssman

Reaction score
More unedited video from today

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjUbYKBbZ1I[/YT]

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great ride today guy's, thanks for posting up the videos Brian, you can see why I went with trench for my name on here!!! If you don't get stuck your not trying hard enough.

Trench:p

Top Bottom