Speedwerx Exhaust on M1000?

1Mrider

Reaction score
Need a little help here. I've got a speedwerx can running with the stock pipe on my 08 M1000. Thought about going with their single pipe too but haven't heard of anyone running a speedwerx exhaust. Should I go with speedwerx? It doesn't sound that bad but I heard you don't want to run half stock, half aftermarket. Feels like the sled can't breath at all. Any advice would be appreciated

mfever

Reaction score
Hello i cant speak for the M1000 but i run the Y pipe and pipe on my 08 M8 and love it had no issues with fit and finish and the machine runs strong.They have a tech line phone them and talk to them or email them they are very helpful and will help you make your mind up hope this helps

mountain_tamer

Reaction score
I ran speedwerx exhaust, y-pipe on my 1000 before it turned into a 1200 and I loved it. I ran with the stock intake for a while with some frog skin vents added to the inside so it could breath a little better.

BD box, pipe and y-pipe the sled will rip and I would really recomend going with the speedwerx tunnel dump can it really works.

Top Bottom