Spectra Powersports .....are they good to deal with?

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought a new machine from Spectra Powersports in Wiliams Lake BC?
Are they good to deal with?....they have great pricing and I'm considering making the drive north to save $.
My local dealer won't match their price.
the down side would be trying to get warrenty work done locally after buying the machine elsewhere.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a guy that bought his Pro there because of the price they offered and they seemed to treat him really well.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard there awesome to deal with too....but local dealers might put you on the back burner for warranty work

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard nothing but good thing about them on the sales end.Not sure how they are for service. Your local dealer is M@M same as mine, and they don't move much on price. Service is so so, they could not get my 14 pro working right all season. It also cost me $2750 to replace a 14 lemon for a 15 snow check . Another guy I was talking with claims spectra took his 14 in on a 15 snow check for $1500, not sure if I believe that . Personally I think I would try them , nothing too loose. How much difference in price are u seeing?

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at replacing our quads that were stolen this summer. Spectra has a great price on 850 sportsmans . M&m is $600 apart from matching Spectra. It ends up being a $1400 difference when you factor the extra tax in on 2 machines.

* interesting that you had problems with a 14 pro.... I had one friend that had issues with his all last season as well.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Colin needs to sharpen his pencil.I find the smaller cities have better prices , less overhead. When I was quad shopping in may I phoned around BC and Alberta.Best deal I found on a new canam was Reichert, s in Tulameen. They also include a first service and $400 in accessories installed. Pays to shop around, dealer in Kelowna never even called me back

Top Bottom