Special thanks!

catzilla

Reaction score
The spirit, srength and willingness to help out still exists in the men from the Crows Nest Pass. A special thanks to John and his friends who on their day off helped get my truck and trailer unstuck and turned around. This happened in the snow drifts on the way up to Atlas staging area. After one and a half hours of shoveling, pulling, pushing and then using their trucks I was out! Thanks to all.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The spirit, srength and willingness to help out still exists in the men from the Crows Nest Pass. A special thanks to John and his friends who on their day off helped get my truck and trailer unstuck and turned around. This happened in the snow drifts on the way up to Atlas staging area. After one and a half hours of shoveling, pulling, pushing and then using their trucks I was out! Thanks to all.

I was wondering how you got that rig turned around up there!

I guess that's why they waved me down when I started up there...they didn't want to do it again!

Lots a good folks riding outta Atlas!

catzilla

Reaction score
We rode pipeline to safety cabin back into basin then north to next basin. Very wind blown in lots of places and rocks exposed in basins. Saw slab avalanches coming down off of high rock faces.

catzilla

Reaction score
Shoveled truck out, much pushing. Repeat three times.....lots of throttle finally made it to gas instalation. Turned small two place trailer around with shovel under trailer jack. Lots of muscle no swearing or cussing hahaha

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoveled truck out, much pushing. Repeat three times.....lots of throttle finally made it to gas instalation. Turned small two place trailer around with shovel under trailer jack. Lots of muscle no swearing or cussing hahaha

Sounds like work! Glad you had help!

Top Bottom