Spark plugs for 2008 XP800R

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is everyone just running the NGKs or is there something that actually works better? I think the NGKs are great but looking for other options if there is something better. Just put on my RKT head and pistons so I want to start fresh. BR9ECS is what is in the sled now.

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always run NGK's in all my sleds and so far in 18 or so years I've only had one foul on me

maitchison

Reaction score
i have the rk head and drop in kit in my 2013 ptek. i run arctic cat plugs, dont member the number on them but kelsey recommends them, gapped at 20 thou if i rmemeber right. runs like a hot damn

Alwayswar

Reaction score
I ran the IRIDIUM BR9ECSIX, in my sled all last season. Sled ran great, no fouled plugs. Claim they add 3hp. And they do... In your head anyway. Ha

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put in the same plug and dont notice any difference. The ony thing I did see is that i may have a bit of detination on the tip of the plug. I need to run better gas.

Alwayswar

Reaction score
I put in the same plug and dont notice any difference. The ony thing I did see is that i may have a bit of detination on the tip of the plug. I need to run better gas.
I didn't notice a difference either, but I like to pretend I'm getting my money's worth. No destination for me though.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah also ran the iridium plugs - ran good - no fouled plugs - guess kinda hard to notice suggested hp gain - only thing I noticed was the price difference

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is everyone just running the NGKs or is there something that actually works better? I think the NGKs are great but looking for other options if there is something better. Just put on my RKT head and pistons so I want to start fresh. BR9ECS is what is in the sled now.

If you have the RK head you need to run BR9EYA.

Top Bottom