Sooooo sick of paypal scammers....

SummitRider2014

Reaction score
I didn't have time to read first, so hope I'm not duplicating but what they do is ask for you to give them money for the shipping, saying they'll pay you back, or they make a fake shipping company and ask you to pay them for shipping and that they'll pay u back. PayPal IS SAFE! Just don't give anyone money lol just be smart and no one will get screwed. Like OP said if they want it they can pay cash or bank draft, or even a bank transfer/email money transfer. I only take paypal down payments because personally I'm a cash only guy because I don't like having the money trail for tax reasons.

Sent while I'm on the sh*tter at work

darwood

Reaction score
I got caught a couple yrs ago, m-7 in Calgary forsale, I call the Calgary ph. Number . Buddy is in Quebec, long story short I wire him half the money when it's picked up by courier and he gets the other half before I pick up the sled. Fuggers gave me a shipping number and the works, I see it's been picked up so wire the money, a week later I'm wondering where it's at and find it's still sitting in the same terminal. Google the trucking company and it's all bullchit, sled was for my woman but still cost me $3500. Went to the cops but it was too late.

SKDeuce

Reaction score
I had something similar happen when I was selling my Yamaha fz6. Got an e-mail saying they would give me $700 more than my asking price. I figured I would play along and see what happened and eventually figured out that he "lived" in Atlanta. It was a slow day at work so I googled a couple Yamaha dealers there and sent him a link to a matching bike with half the miles for $1500 less. Told him it would probably be easier to just go get that one. All I got back was a thank you.

Top Bottom