Someone Stealing Pets

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought i would post this as to warn peeps about someone in the Alberta Beach/Area is taken pets and selling them as to where i dont know. My family has recently lost a female black lab and on the same day the neighbours went missing also. Heard from some people that there was someone around the area picking them up/selling these pets. Pretty sad if this is how you have to support yourself with all the social agencies we have in this country. Just A warning for All in this Area.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was lots of dogs taken in the Camrose area also. Rumour was they were being taken for dog fighting. Enough dogs missing that it isn't just a coincidence.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The local RCMP have taken some statements from people that have pets missing as to how far they pursue the issue who knows.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yes, for the unsuspecting person, it would be quite easy to lure a mild mannered pet out of the yard. How many people just aren't aware who is around; let the dog out have a few refreshments, supper, and go to let the pet in and ......................it is gone.

A real low down scum bag(s) and they will do anything to get a few dollars for their fix. Bastages........

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dirty bastards, talking a pet is like abducting a child to most of us, if anyone catchs these pricks I hope they toss them in a pen with a mean dog for awhile

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of us still believe in western style justice! To heck with being politically correct that is for the weak. Was a very good dog never left the acreage or area was buddys with the neighbours dog both gone on the same day FBS!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of us still believe in western style justice! To heck with being politically correct that is for the weak. Was a very good dog never left the acreage or area was buddys with the neighbours dog both gone on the same day FBS!

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't even imagine having one of my fur babies taken from me. If I ever caught someone doing that, they wouldn't be around for too long.......:nono:

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the dogs,just in case there seen.
I thought i would post this as to warn peeps about someone in the Alberta Beach/Area is taken pets and selling them as to where i dont know. My family has recently lost a female black lab and on the same day the neighbours went missing also. Heard from some people that there was someone around the area picking them up/selling these pets. Pretty sad if this is how you have to support yourself with all the social agencies we have in this country. Just A warning for All in this Area.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I personally don't have pics as this is my parents dog I will see if I can get some though.

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I personally don't have pics as this is my parents dog I will see if I can get some though.

I'd be plastering pictures and info everywhere. There's lots of lost pet pages and rescue pages that will share the photos on fb!

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a hard way to make a living, how much does a used dog sell for?

I have $3000 in purchase costs in my two dogs and would not even want to figure out total investment to date. Right buyers they could 'fetch half that maybe in the odd case' for one yard visit. That's easy money. Most cases it's probably a few twenty dollar bills and the hard working tax paying owner looses out again.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Simple economics/bull**** to stoop that low dog is chipped so we will see. 3.5 yr old female black lab spade and recently at vet.

Top Bottom