So, Your looking For Snow?

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best early riding in this guys life and some of the best riding period! Sicamous BC is the place to be. Stayed at Eagle Valley Lodge for some much needed hot tub soaking every night....unreal pow!!

yep...untouched for two days....pure bliss:

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good dude right here....can throw around a 174" pretty damn good:

just too much pow to really get good speed for some good air...haha

Lorne the supastar!

Lyle reppin Fort St John...awwww yeah:

just working that 174

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
more to come....i have to go do this thing called....work....

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tell ya, the hot tub at Eagle Valley Lodge every night was well used after the days ride. Krash said his ass hurt so bad on the drive home....I can't say for certain that it was from the riding or from sharing a room with his brother?

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good pics...... I see rene is still riding like a little girl ........ Lol :)

haha....ya! you know its funny, id pick a deadly line, bash through the trees, sidehill effortlessly, get to the top with grace, look back, and say where is that old bastid Rene?! stuck again at the bottom! oh wait..........................I may have that backwards..................I just double checked the vids...................yep, I got that backwards.

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awsome pics...thanks for sharing !!!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rene can shred. He is a wicked guy to ride with and stay with. I recommend eagle valley lodge. Hot tub. Pool table. poker room. Bigscreens. Heated Shop to wrench in. Economical. The benifits of staying there are endless. Ive rode 10's of thousands of km on a sled since the 70's but Rene is on a different level. His confidance and backcountry riding skills are awesome to witness. Glad u had fun Himark. Sweet pics too

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rene can shred. He is a wicked guy to ride with and stay with. I recommend eagle valley lodge. Hot tub. Pool table. poker room. Bigscreens. Heated Shop to wrench in. Economical. The benifits of staying there are endless. Ive rode 10's of thousands of km on a sled since the 70's but Rene is on a different level. His confidance and backcountry riding skills are awesome to witness. Glad u had fun Himark. Sweet pics too

I second that. Deadly dude. Going back in March, I was that impressed. Vids are coming, just busy with work and the Santa sled this week!

Burns

Reaction score
Himark - do you know the franklins from fsj?

Sent from my iPad using

Top Bottom