So which toy hauler?

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there I need some help picking a decent toy hauler to haul my can am maverick and was wondering if u guys could give me some advice on what Brand to stay away from and which are good?

Im looking for a 20-29ft bumper pull because Im going to have a sled deck on too so I can use it for sledding trips also! Im towing with a 08 dodge 3500 diesel so weight shouldnt be a huge deal! Here are some I found tell me what u guys think!

• [*=center]
    $_35.JPG

• $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG

Date Listed04-Apr-14
Last Edited11-Apr-14
Price$20,500.00
AddressSurrey, BC V3W 5M7, Canada

View map

For Sale ByOwner
ColourBlue
Year2010

Manufactured by Forest River.

Features: AC, 6cuft Fridge, Convection Oven, Carpet Kit, 15" Flat Screen TV & Stereo with Outside Speakers, 34 gal Fuel Station, Pressure Washer, Flood Lights, 4 Stabilizer Jacks, Awning, RV Cover, 3.5kw RV Generator, Flipped 5,000 lb. Axles, Dual Batteries & New Tires.

Dry weight 3,995 lbs.
Carries two full sized Quads or Side by Side.
Great condition!

Last edited:

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

• [*=center]
    $_35.JPG

• $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG

Date Listed04-Apr-14
Last Edited04-Apr-14
Price$18,500.00
Address100 Mile House, BC V0K, Canada

View map

For Sale ByOwner
Year2009

2009 #230 FS Energy Toy Hauler
Like New! Sleeps 8, including three queen size beds, full kitchen with full size fridge/freezer, microwave, three burner stove with oven, built in stereo/DVD/CD player with speakers inside and outside options, bathroom with toilet/Shower/Bath tub, air conditioning, 4KVA Onan generator built in, plus built in 100lt fueling station, outside shower and TV hook ups!!

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

• [*=center]
    $_35.JPG

• $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG

Date Listed08-Apr-14
Last Edited08-Apr-14
Price$6,800.00
AddressDelta, BC V4K, Canada

View map

For Sale ByOwner

It is 4 Season Rated. It's a Non-Smoked in unit.
Exterior Shower, 18 foot Awning, Water Heater By-Pass, TV Antenna w/Booster, Outside Speakers, Dual Shocks, Work Lights, Chrome Wheels, Front Queen Bed, R/S Sofa D/S Flip Dinette, DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater, AM/FM w/CD, Triple Steps, Charge Wizard, Phone Jack, MicroWave, Large 8 cubic foot Refrigerator, 15K BTU Central/Ducted Air Conditioner, Power Roof Vent over rear bed, Chassis mounted spare tire, CO detector, Stabilizer Jacks, 12volt Power Hitch Jack, Range Cover, Heated Holding Tanks, Heated Enclosed 90 Gallon water tank, Diamond Plate Rockguard Shield, Walk around Queen Bed, Electric overhead Bed with second Bunk and privacy curtain, Rear Screen Wall, Roof Rack & Ladder, Generator Ready, 4.0KW Onan Gas Generator, Fuel Station with 20 gallon tank, Solar Ready, Roll-Up Carpet Kit, Black Water Flush.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$6800 for the desert fox is a steal if it's as clean as advertised....may have to double check your clearance with the drop down bunks.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a bumper pull Raptor. Haul a 900 xp rzr with no issues.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$6800 for the desert fox is a steal if it's as clean as advertised....may have to double check your clearance with the drop down bunks.

Desert fox looks good.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the desert fox looks like too good of a deal almost, I have tried contacting him for about 3 days and I can't get ahold of him so I don't know what the deal is!

So how about the stealth might go look at it .

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to have a Wolf Pack toyhauler.

Built by Forest River.

It was well built.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked at the 22 foot stealth today, looks really nice the guy took care of it but I think we are going to go to a 26ft or so!

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
22' isn't very big and you'll prob wish you went bigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely need the room if you are going to haul quads or bikes. I have a 26' Toyhauler and I would not have one any shorter.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I think were going to go with a 26 or 28 we are going to look at a 2010 keystone energy!

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[h=2] So I can get this toy hauler for 27k! Going to be hauling a can am maverick, so any issues with these toy haulers and is that a pretty good price! Seems these trailers are listed for around 30k

2012 Keystone Energy 236 LFS Toy Hauler - Perfect Condition - $29000 (Squamish)[/h]

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

condition: excellentsize / dimensions: 29 feet

Selling my Keystone Energy Toy Hauler.

It is in mint condition, every winter stored under cover in secured premises and winterized correctly. PHOTOS ARENT of my actual trailer (theyre stock photos) but as soon as I have a chance I will take good pictures of it, its in 'as good as new' state

Fully equipped, will sell with all equipment purchased over past years (plates, cutlery, sewer hoses, water hoses, hitching hardware, pots, pans, outside tables, etc)

This is one great Toy Hauler which I have used to move all my fun around, two motorcycles and loads of good times. Large water tanks, a generatos and a fuel station make it a really self-sufficient machine.

Details as follow:
Weight: 6508lbs
Carrying capacity: 2892lbs
Length: 29' 1 feet
Height: 11' 8 feet
Propane: 2 tanks
Fresh water: 400 litres
Waste water: 120 litres
Grey water: 145 litres
Sleeping capacity: 8 people
Seating: Power up/down U-shape dinette
Power outdoor awning
Cummins Onan Generator with less than 30 hours use
On board fuel station with fuel dispensing pump
Full sound system with indoor/outdoor speakers
Flatscreen TV
Full bathroom and Shower
Full size fridge with 110V or Gas operation
Microwave
Gas Oven
Gas range
Plenty of storage (overhead cupboards and front hatch)
Air conditioning and central heating
We have carried two full size motorcycles in the back, comfortably with plenty of space
Full weight distributing bumper-pull hitch equipment

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
If you are going with an enclosed garage, measure very carefully. We have Raptor with a 10' garage, and still had to buy 2 different quads so that they would fit side by side. Now we also bought a Commander and have yet to try it but do not think 10' is long enough with bumpers on both ends of SXS.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are going with an enclosed garage, measure very carefully. We have Raptor with a 10' garage, and still had to buy 2 different quads so that they would fit side by side. Now we also bought a Commander and have yet to try it but do not think 10' is long enough with bumpers on both ends of SXS.

thanks ya these are a open concept trailer so its about 13 feet of cargo space, I just have to make sure I have enough height!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my commander with the optional "extreme" bumpers would not fit in a 10' garage. had to find a 12'....I thought of building some ramps for the front tires to go up on, or removing the box for hauling but ended up finding a hauler with the bigger garage

Top Bottom