So tell me why

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
How the heck do you give rep?!

This is all new to me!

At the bottom of your information thingy, the star beside "Blog this post" is for rep. You should have a choice (if you aren't one of the broken ones????) of green rep or red rep. The green is positive and the red is negative. Right now below your VIP Member indicator, you have 5 dark green boxes and one bright green box.

I will give you some green Rep.......I can't give those other dudes above us any because i have to spread it around.

You should end up with 2 bright green boxes. Holy chit, you ended up with 5 bright green and 2 gold ones............you are on a roll!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
And at the top of the page on the right hand side, you can click on notifications and see who gave you some rep, sent you a message, and see how many thanks, likes, recommends, and love's you got........

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm on my computer its never showed any of those boxes! Haha I thought I had none lol mine must be really broken. Ill be throwin some your way for the tips! Thanks fernie!

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Hmm on my computer its never showed any of those boxes! Haha I thought I had none lol mine must be really broken. Ill be throwin some your way for the tips! Thanks fernie!

start your own rep thread, were taking this one over. to the hun!!!!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on my way at 522. Thought I would leave them there and see what happens. I can still open the PM's and see the Rep and as long as I don't peek in the New Posts Thanks, it keeps on growing.
I'll get you to a thousand tonight

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ive never even thought of letting it grow..... there have been days when I get over 250 thanks/likes per day.... but I normally clear them, helps me keep track of which threads are rolling along...

I'm on my way at 522. Thought I would leave them there and see what happens. I can still open the PM's and see the Rep and as long as I don't peek in the New Posts Thanks, it keeps on growing.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's gotta be it doug #2. Unless my math is really off. What happens?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look at you go....2 stars today !!!

Top Bottom