Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is any one able to pick up a gas cap for a 900 razor. Friend lost his on the trip up to Outwest Pls

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
If rainy Creek is still open when I get off work I'll grab one on my way through can't promise anything tho

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got one thank you. The Polaris Dudes up here just took one off one of their units. Thank you though!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had an informal information sharing meeting till 2:30 AM this morning .... Incredible knowledge gained , so much so that my head is swollen....
A lot of laughs and a chance to chat with some old friends . Fun times for sure , all while trying to get around the laws of aging ....lol

Gramstyle

Reaction score
Well my little guy is pretty disappointed today, he was looking forward to riding passenger in one of the demo Polaris units, but it turns out that you have to be 18 to even ride in one.

If some kind soul wants to make a kids dream come true, and take him for a little ride, even just around the campsite, that would be awesome.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun ride. Great friends and people

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had one in our site that was hurting really bad this morning but he did the ride today and is ready to go tonight we are giving him a new handle CINNAMON because he did cinnamon shooters last night and he can't say cinnonomm

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fantastic ride today.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some dust on the trail

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah ,despite crazy rain , (lots) it was a fun ride ! Really greasy on the trail ..
Helped a fair few riders out today , a rzr on its side and a prowler get up a hill...
The rain made a few sections real slick.
The wettest jamboree ride I can remember .
Nice to see and chat with esrd officers on the trail . Enjoyed getting their insight in regards to the trails ....
clear up a lot of confusion over creeks and trails ... Etc etc .

Top Bottom