Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look for the big crow on my BBQ.

Danthamen

Reaction score
What happens if it pours the whole weekend? The forecast ain't looking so good.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We do our very best to enjoy the weekend. It's been on and off showers all week here so far. We have a big tent for the evening events but for the ride you will have to provide your own rain gear. I'm still optimistic the weather is going to turn around

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

When the precipitation makes contact with the dirt and soil on the trails, It changes texture and becomes somewhat slick and sticky... also known as mud. Thus sticking to machines and allowing more throttle to be used during said atv ride. said precipitation also tends to gather in lowlying areas and areas with a lower elevation than its surroundings... creating what offroad enthusiast call... "mud holes". Said mud holes provide for challenging terrain and generally make a ride more fun. After said "ATV RIDE" people generally indulge in alcoholic beverages which tend to make said precipitation not currently matter.

mbmb

Reaction score
When the precipitation makes contact with the dirt and soil on the trails, It changes texture and becomes somewhat slick and sticky... also known as mud. Thus sticking to machines and allowing more throttle to be used during said atv ride. said precipitation also tends to gather in lowlying areas and areas with a lower elevation than its surroundings... creating what offroad enthusiast call... "mud holes". Said mud holes provide for challenging terrain and generally make a ride more fun. After said "ATV RIDE" people generally indulge in alcoholic beverages which tend to make said precipitation not currently matter.
Well said T, that's some great writing skills. PS, alcohol afterwards will make the stories after the ride that much better.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going that can pick up a 110 bike from Bonnyville and bring it down?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I got more work done on the motorhome I wanted and now am taking Thursday off due to work being slow. SO I should be out there tomorrow night. Planning to come home after work, get packed up and head out.

Top Bottom