Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree 2014 -- July 11 - 13, 2014

MissAtlantic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
48 right beside arff I'm supposed to be, I sure hope they don't move me again this year, I asked Darlene to keep me beside them so I can keep an eye on that crazy bugger :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wt..... They wouldn't grant my request to be beside particular people.... Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Is it all booked up already ?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

we sold out in just over 3 hours last Monday......

However if you are interested in attending post here, and hopefully someone will be willing to share their campsite with you.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we sold out in just over 3 hours last Monday......

However if you are interested in attending post here, and hopefully someone will be willing to share their campsite with you.

I have already tossed that out there ... So here's hoping someone will want to double up ... I have always wanted to go to one of these gatherings and MM but have always been working

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have already tossed that out there ... So here's hoping someone will want to double up ... I have always wanted to go to one of these gatherings and MM but have always been working

what size trailer do you have? and have you PM'd SumX54? as a "virgin" attendee and over 200 posts, you meet his requirements to share his stall.

I've got someone temporarily in my stall but if that falls thru I should be able to fit someone else in with me.

Top Bottom