Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree 2014 -- July 11 - 13, 2014

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
30' trailer, 2 tents, 4 quads, 3 vehicles.

Trailer, tents and one vehicle would fit there, move 2 vehicles to the trailer parking area, issue resolved.

SumX54 can speak more as to what the plans are for tag trailer parking/vehicle parking.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Tag along trailers can be parked along the fence in front of the office. As well as extra vehicles. The office staff will give direction on parking. No trailers, vehicles or quads are to be parked on any grass what so ever in the campground. The natural vegetation is not to be disturbed.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tag along trailers can be parked along the fence in front of the office. As well as extra vehicles. The office staff will give direction on parking. No trailers, vehicles or quads are to be parked on any grass what so ever in the campground. The natural vegetation is not to be disturbed.

Thanks for the clarification Darcy. Was not sure if you or Dave had other plans this year for the tag trailers etc :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Mattmedic and I are in site #78 & 79 with 3-4 others! !

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Noooooooooooooooooooo. You're on one side, stay off my side! I'll unleash the killer hound on you!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got confirmation today, and my site is double booked.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I run a 35 foot fifth wheel on a f350 crew cab and pull the atv trailer behind. Last year Steve pulled his truck and pull behind I think it was a 28 foot right In front of my front hitch and his truck was still in the campsite. I moved my truck to the backside with my open decked trailer. These sites are huge.
I'll be sporting a new 1000 Rzr this season as well. Hopefully my shoulder surgery will be all better before then, lol. Lisa will be the one laughing then

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a 35 foot fifth wheel on a f350 crew cab and pull the atv trailer behind. Last year Steve pulled his truck and pull behind I think it was a 28 foot right In front of my front hitch and his truck was still in the campsite. I moved my truck to the backside with my open decked trailer. These sites are huge.
I'll be sporting a new 1000 Rzr this season as well. Hopefully my shoulder surgery will be all better before then, lol. Lisa will be the one laughing then

So you finally said goodbye to what used to be called a Renegade?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah... I can let a few feel what 86 rwhp feels like! lol

I just got confirmation yesterday on what rear wheel hp a completely stock Maverick puts out.... 71 hp at the rear wheels... torqed's dynojet...

so 800R average is 46 ..the 1000 is 63 average and the Maverick 1000R is 71 rwhp.....this completely stock...

oh... and Ron.. we still love ya, even thou you switched ...haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom