Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree 2014 -- July 11 - 13, 2014

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure its Don that brings Chad.

Yeah he's coming, and since I don't have any toys at the moment, I kinda need him. For his toys.

Wife and kid are planning to go as well, but I suppose that's pending the "tent trailer test" for the little one.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Campground just contacted me, we're full. If you aren't doubled up but are willing to please post here and help others out.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Been a busy day on the phones for Outwest. Sounds like they'er pretty much full now. We need to make some sacrifice for our fellow riders. I'll double up my stall for someone. Keep in mind that there is plenty of secure parking for quad trailers. They don't need to be in your stall. The stalls are around 100' long (drive throughs) lots of room for two units.

PM me if you have never attended the Jamboree and have more than 150 snowandmud posts under your belt.

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Been a busy day on the phones for Outwest. Sounds like they'er pretty much full now. We need to make some sacrifice for our fellow riders. I'll double up my stall for someone. Keep in mind that there is plenty of secure parking for quad trailers. They don't need to be in your stall. The stalls are around 100' long (drive throughs) lots of room for two units.

PM me if you have never attended the Jamboree and have more than 150 snowandmud posts under your belt.

I have never FINISHED a jamboree... does that count?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
basically... the people that are getting the shaft here are the ones that were ACTUALLY working today lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
basically... the people that are getting the shaft here are the ones that were ACTUALLY working today lol

its not snowcheck time, wtf you doing "actually working"?

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UMMM !!! I guess leaving a message with the campground on their answering machine at 12:30 to call you back to book does not mean anything I guess.......
Looks s if they are full and I am not going.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They don't have time to listen to messages... the phone rings as soon as some one hangs up....just sayin.... I was working but redailed all the time since 12:10 pm.... took about 15 trys and I got a ring...
booked same site as last year... its only 15 amp but that's all I need.... site 57

Holy! only 3 hrs this year to fill up.... last year I got a site at 5pm still.....

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The message on their voicemail stated for the Snowandmud weekend they would not be returning voicemails. Lots of people are not doubled up.

If you can double up (have room) please do. At this point I am already doubled up, and if that changes I will open it up for someone!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that wants to double up, does he call outwest and tell them that?

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The message on their voicemail stated for the Snowandmud weekend they would not be returning voicemails. Lots of people are not doubled up.

If you can double up (have room) please do. At this point I am already doubled up, and if that changes I will open it up for someone!

Not going to argue with you on his one, but no it did not to the best of my knowledge. They did state that they would not book for the event until today, but to leave a message.

I must not have been listening properly I guess. Story of my life. LOL

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well ill just be tenting it so not sure if they gave me a stall or?? Never been there but if I have a stall someone is more than welcome to pull in with me

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Not going to argue with you on his one, but no it did not to the best of my knowledge. They did state that they would not book for the event until today, but to leave a message.

I must not have been listening properly I guess. Story of my life. LOL

DJ, I talked to Audrey, she's going to pm you and hook you up with a spot

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a friend that wants to double up, does he call outwest and tell them that?

He wants to double up on your site or he has a site of his own and willing to double up?

Top Bottom