snow at the cabin

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It snowed Friday night riding from the parking lot. Its skinny and icy at the bottom. Lots at the cabin couldn't see Sat so we played in the trees waist deep in the trees.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much snow is at the cabin at boulder, also how far up do you have to trailer up the trail to boulder
We rode Boulder on the weekend, no vis, but great snow, rode from parking lot . Snowed Friday night, very little snow till about km 5-6 and got better the higher you went of course. Sorry, the wife is yelling at me as I'm typing, date nite after the sledding trip, :d will post some pics later....na who my trying to kid, tommorow.Rode with a guy from PA....Leon....dam it , it'll come to me..

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info guys. were heading up on thursday with a large group, with 3 . 4 place trailers. there are 12 in our group. just wondering if we have to park in the parking lot or up the trail at the other lot further up approx 4 kms.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey bayman was the duds last name zelensky. heard of him but dont know him from a hole in the ground, i think he's a farmer out east of the city

Squiggy

Reaction score
Sunday showed 9ft at the cabin and still snowing. Lots of deep snow in the trees! Supposed to be precipitation most of the week in Revy so should continue piling on up top.

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey bayman was the duds last name zelensky. heard of him but dont know him from a hole in the ground, i think he's a farmer out east of the city
If its Leon Zelensky.. Used to work for him ,great guy all around. I see hes hittin the hills early this year.

Top Bottom