Sneak Peek Pro-Ride pictures

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at the Sneak Peek today and took a few pictures of the new Pro-RMK’s. Sadly they didn’t have a orange madness Assault there. I have to say after seeing them I’m really excited about getting my Pro-RMK next fall.
IMG_8390.jpg

IMG_8391.jpg

IMG_8394.jpg

IMG_8405.jpg

Silver assault done up in some accessories. One thing I noticed is that the Assault has matt silver side panels while the snowcheck Pro-RMK has glossy silver panels. I really like the adjustable shock on the Assault. I must have spent 20 minutes playing with the valving. I would like a set of those on my RMK.
IMG_8404.jpg

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris is using the same gauge display as their ATV’s
IMG_8413.jpg

IMG_8414.jpg

IMG_8423.jpg

The best looking sled there was the retro Rush. It’s one of those things that doesn’t photograph well, but really blows you away in person. Too bad they don’t offer the retro on the RMK’s
IMG_8397.jpg

IMG_8398.jpg

IMG_8399.jpg

IMG_8434.jpg

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos are sneak peak is on the 14th.I like the red and black pro.The new instrument cluster is supossed to display RPM and speed at the same time

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
has anyone else noticed the boards on the assault? looks like it only has snow removal holes for the the front half of the tunnel?

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone else noticed the boards on the assault? looks like it only has snow removal holes for the the front half of the tunnel?

That was the Switchback Assault. The RMK Assault has the snow removal holes like the other RMK's

Top Bottom