Dirt cheap New 2015 RMK's

westhawk39

Reaction score
Well after a year on Doo it looks like I'm going back to Polaris thanks to a wicked deal I found on an RMK. A dealership in La Crete, AB has standard models for $9100 and Pro for $10,000 plus GST. Apparently $1000 below their cost even after Polaris rebates. Didn't bother calling around I doubt there's a better deal anywhere. I went with the standard RMK so I can gear it for low elevation where I spend half my winter

I'm really excited to try this machine out. I owned 2011 and 2012 assault switchbacks and then had a 2012 XP summit last year. After spending a day on an XM the other day I was thinking pretty hard about upgrading, side hilled much better then my XP especially in low snow however they are much more money and I like the simplicity of the Polaris. I have never rode an RMK but imagine it being similar to the assault just tippier. As capable as he doo is It doesn't have the fun factor of a Polaris. Not sure how to explain that but I noticed that going from an 08 XP to the 11 assault then to the 12 XP

Just thought I'd put this out there for anybody interested in a new sled right now. They are shipping mine to Edmonton for $250 and I'm picking it up on my way to Revy in 2 weeks

Last edited:

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well after a year on Doo it looks like I'm going back to Polaris thanks to a wicked deal I found on an RMK. A dealership in La Crete, AB has standard models for $9100 and Pro for $10,000 plus GST. Apparently $1000 below their cost even after Polaris rebates. Didn't bother calling around I doubt there's a better deal anywhere. I went with the standard RMK so I can gear it for low elevation where I spend half my winter

I'm really excited to try this machine out. I owned 2011 and 2012 assault switchbacks and then had a 2012 XP summit last year. After spending a day on an XM the other day I was thinking pretty hard about upgrading, side hilled much better then my XP especially in low snow however they are much more money and I like the simplicity of the Polaris. I have never rode an RMK but imagine it being similar to the assault just tippier. As capable as he doo is It doesn't have the fun factor of a Polaris. Not sure how to explain that but I noticed that going from an 08 XP to the 11 assault then to the 12 XP

Just thought I'd put this out there for anybody interested in a new sled right now. They are shipping mine to Edmonton for $250 and I'm picking it up on my way to Revy in 2 weeks

Ski doo is doing the same thing on their xm 154s starting in Feb.. get rid of stock

westhawk39

Reaction score
call them and get them to open the oil pump for you. before it ships

I mentioned it and they hadn't heard of anybody doing that... I'll probably pre mix a bit and watch what the ratio is.

Is 50:1 the target?

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm a polaris dealership who hasnt heard about adding more oil to the 800 liberty.

Lots of info about this maybe do it yourself its pretty simple.

VanceM

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mentioned it and they hadn't heard of anybody doing that... I'll probably pre mix a bit and watch what the ratio is.

Is 50:1 the target?

yah or 40:1 around there. the 2015s apparently are set better than the 2013/14

thats a standard rmk, with the bulk head cooler and extra wheels. it shouldnt have over heating problems but i would still get them to throw scratchers on it or you will be putting new sliders often.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of pricks. Just destroying the used market for guys who bought Sleds 3-4 months ago.

is never buy another thing from them.

I seen this coming.... Everyone knew a new chassis was going to hit the market. It happens in all things sleds, bikes, trucks, electronics. It sucks but that's life maybe those dumbasses will drop their kijiji prices now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well they are not dumb but are pricing them high for the market right now.

Some wicked deals to be had for new sleds for sure. I feel sorry for the guys who bought at a higher price or full price.
I paid 10800 and thought that was a deal and i still do but i dont have to sell so its all good. For those that do....it sux

VanceM

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys must remember around 2005,2006 when Polaris sold new 800 RMK's for very cheap half way through the winter.. Correct me on the year guys as not quite sure .

westhawk39

Reaction score
The ad was posted wrong and this sled I bought is 12 hours north of Calgary! Oooops.

I called around and sleds in Calgary are way more and it's still cheaper to ship.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With warranty....the 3 year deal is over now tho. But price is right

VanceM

Last edited:

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have probably bit if they had any 163s for a bit more but I can't see myself going down in track size

Top Bottom